Police Prepare For Possible Election Night Riots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankly I'd be more concerned with the reliability of the new electronic machines:

The Vote Grab: Voting machines are unreliable and inaccurate
    By Peter Tatchell

As early voting in the US presidential elections gets underway, ES&S iVotronics touch-screen electronic voting machines have been observed in four separate states flipping the votes – mostly from Barack Obama to John McCain but sometimes to third party candidates too. This has already occurred during early voting in the states of West Virginia, Tennessee, Missouri and Texas.

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/openh...te-grab-1.html
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

... and that's how the GOP plays the game...

Comment

Both parties are guilty of being dirty at this point. The Democrats are no more honest than the Repubs at this point. We should all brace ourselves for the outcome of next week. We might be playing the 'waiting' game as was done between Bush and Gore in 2000.

Comment

Is it still paranoia if they really are out to get you?
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
            Frankly I'd be more concerned with the reliability of the new electronic machines:

The Vote Grab: Voting machines are unreliable and inaccurate
            By Peter Tatchell

As early voting in the US presidential elections gets underway, ES&S iVotronics touch-screen electronic voting machines have been observed in four separate states flipping the votes – mostly from Barack Obama to John McCain but sometimes to third party candidates too. This has already occurred during early voting in the states of West Virginia, Tennessee, Missouri and Texas.

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/openh...te-grab-1.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just what I thought. The machines have to be really hosed up for the extreme results given to happen. I'm sure they are required to be calibrated and tested prior to use. Just like you can take a car off the assembly line before its tuned and it will run like krap. Would that justify a claim that the cars rolling out the front door are junk? No, lets be real. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a setup by liberal media in the event OhNoBama loses to finally blame and state the election was stolen. In the end, these liars will come down to that filthy techniques. Just like how OhNoBama had promised to join Public Financing and then backed out, now dolling out millions of dollars and spending extravagantly, which by the way is not his hard earned money. Spending spree that others hard earned money. This is just a sneak preview on what is to come should he become the President. Do I hear Government Bankruptcy?????
            If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              I hope to God you're wrong. If OhNoBama loses and the media starts running stories like this it will be the most irresponsible act ever. They know what it would cause. Are they that callous for ratings? Pray not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell if these liberals are ready to fry fetus and create a sandwich out of it, I don't think they really give a **** about being responsible. Remember for liberals it has always been ME FIRST, COUNTRY LAST.
              If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation