funny... how ignorant...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

illegal aliens are not a race, they are a disease.

Comment

It is the arrogance of a-s-s-h-o-l-e-s like Jean, maria and all the other illegals that entices me to insult them. As a legal immigrant and now citizen, it just p-i-s-s-e-s me to see these illegals trample all over our laws in an attempt to jump the queue in front of all the legals. In addition not one of them has the decency to admit that they have broken the law

Comment

Given how arrogant they are, I believe even God hates illegal immigrants and He will now make sure they dont get any relief.

If they are this arrogant now, imagine how they will be if they get a greencard..what if they become citizens? They wil probably try to kick out real Americans and send the Americans to Mexico where the same illegals came from!!

Illegal immigrants remind me of what Americans are doing to Iraqis in Iraq, occupying their country.

Seriously, America's problem is not Iranians, it is these Mexicans.

Comment

I thought the type of mentatility that I am seeing in this web site was lost long ago, but apparently I was wrong and marasmus I really hope your not religious because if you are you should know how big the stupidities that are coming out of your mouth actuallya are....if your trying to be funny with that remark your not...I'll pray really hard for people like you...hopefully, you'll be saved from burning in hell....where it wont matter if you are a immigrant or not ....

Comment

Lol! Were Adam and Eve illegal? I wonder if God thought about that? And if they were - where would they get deported to? Or was that snake really immigration in disguise?

You are right Engaged - In the hot fiery place no one cares about their green card.

Comment

YOU KNOW, READING ALL THE ABOVE POSTS, I REALLY DOUBT THAT THE ARROGANT ONES ARE THE ILLEGALS!

LUCKILY FOR US ALL, THESE ANTI-IMMIGRANTS ARE ONLY AN INSIGNIFICANT MINORITY!

Comment

I agree with you ELJEFE, all of the above are arrogant and insignificant.

Comment

ELJEFE: You are incorrect. I doubt that anyone on this discussion board is "anti-immigrant," and certainly the majority of the American people are not.

Those who oppose illegal immigration are, however, in the majority...not the minority as you assert.

Like all illegal aliens and their apologists, you like to play semantic games.

Comment

SunDevilUSA: Yes, I think a mojority of the American people actually have a heart and are not agains't immigration because they see it as people trying to better their lives and they hate that some of you (small minority) accuse them of coming here to receive handouts. c'mon no body migrates to receive handouts! I'm sure you have seen the marchers with their "we are America" signs and they are not asking for hand outs they are simply stating the thruth!

Comment

Americans showed in polls that they are more afraid about outsourcing than competition from illegal aliens.

Comment

You must have been watching a different tantrum than the ones that I was watching. Mostly, I saw a sea of Mexican flags and people screaming, "Mexico, Mexico, Mexico."

I understand that tantrum organizers have finally realized that Americans don't want to see illegal aliens waving foreign flags on their streets...so have insisted that the illegals leave the Mexican flags at home. The American people are not fooled, though, and know that the illegal aliens would chose to wave the Mexican flag and leave the American flags at the store.

Comment

SunDevilUSA,

Where did you read that thought?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources