Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bannister:
    I have finally gotten approval. USCIS sent EAD to complete. What date can I expect to see as date of legalization? Is it date of application receipt or some other date?
    ummmmm what's LuLac?
    Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done". -George

Comment

http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/news/2...settlement.pdf

It was under immigdaily headlines news for 06/18/08. The full detail is there. Any member had a chance to read the settlement yet, any comments.

Comment

Thanks for this information. After reading the complete settlement I see that many of us have chances to get approved.

Comment

figaro1d . but i dont see. any change for those who enter .wihtout inspetion .only for those who came with visa . and over stay ther visas please let the people know how this new iap is go in to be any diferent fron the other settlement my brother aply for css/newman and his case was denied for the reason that he went to his contry on 1990 but on that year he was with out status. bcus on 1988 when he aply to get his status under 245a got denied to .bcus he never got the appoiment on the mail when he whent to the .ins. to see wht happened they said his case was close .and fron then was uphill battle until today .23 years thank figaro and please let me know how this time can we get ready for this one one more time .

Comment

I speak one of the attorney from IAP that this settlement is only the people who enter with nonimmigrant visa not for EWI if you are ewi and your case denied he told me that you are out of luck.So unique, me and another 20000 applicants is out of luck,and have to wait for another ???we are f,,,,ed.
            sa

Comment

This settlement mentions CSS and Newman cases(LULAC) on page 30, 31, 32 and 33 I recomend you to read the whole settlement and there is in those pages information that could help many of us

Comment

Originally posted by shafiq344:
                I speak one of the attorney from IAP that this settlement is only the people who enter with nonimmigrant visa not for EWI if you are ewi and your case denied he told me that you are out of luck.So unique, me and another 20000 applicants is out of luck,and have to wait for another ???we are f,,,,ed.
                Your statement is incorrect. I spoke to Robert at IAP we even exchanged email as well. The settlement addresses CSS/LULAC. My advice is everyone should contact a good lawyer. Call 816 421 1430 ask for Allan or Tammy. He as experience lawyer he will get you approve if you qualify of course.

Comment

CSS/LIFE applicants who have been denied/applied and can apply under this settlement too, it says very clear on pg.16. So, pls. read it carefully and then see where we all stand. Hopefully, this time something good will happen. The settlement claim that there are only two hundred and forty thousand members, I just wonder they try to give DV lottery visas of 50000 every year from people to come and settle and why don't they just adjust people living here all there lives and have already proven to be a good citizens. Their kids doing excellent in Schools and colleges then again they don't pass DREAM ACT which can bring so many brilliant kids out of shadows and will be fruitful to this country which they know and call it home. These immigration system is really broken, I hope they fix it soon before ruining so many families and lives. Now some of my fellow citizens will critisize, oh they need to go back and wait in line. Well, for your info. THERE IS NO LINE. And you cannot punish these little kids who were brought here not by their own choice and now they are suffering for their existance and opportunities. Not, only that families have been here for last 17/18 yrs. and they are still fighting for their status. They need to change laws, which can make sense. Hopefully with new administration we'll get something done in the immigration. Every one BEST OF LUCK.

Comment

Hi Bann and Pearl, But when you class member questioner for this settlement part1,2,3, have to be yes to be qualify to apply its clear,and if your EWI then answer will be no.You can be css with nonimmigrant visa.
                    sa

Comment

Originally posted by shafiq344:
                      Hi Bann and Pearl, But when you class member questioner for this settlement part1,2,3, have to be yes to be qualify to apply its clear,and if your EWI then answer will be no.You can be css with nonimmigrant visa.
                      Go and get a lawyer my advice.

Comment

Hello, Can Anyone Tell me What is the Status of Applicant while CSS/Lulac Application is Pending and Work Permit is Expired (Waiting for Renew Application Receipt)?

I understand one can't work while work permit is expired, but than under pending application I-687, Whats Status of Alien? Legal or Illegal?

Thank you.

Comment

U can reapply for work permit if your case is pending either in uscis or AAO.U need to apply atleast 90 days before your card get expired.Please reapply before 90 days ..may be 150 days will be better.

Comment

Thank you, Work Permit is expired 1 year ago, didn't receive any reply on application for renewal, and due to little knowledge applicant didn't know what to do. Now he is traveling to USCIS office to inquire from south to New Jersey through Greyhound with expired ID/Permit.

so just wanted to know with pending I-687 what's current status of applicant?

Thank you.

Comment

July 15

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources