Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found out she was scamming me, what can I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take care of business men in the bedroom?

Sounds like prostitution to me!
    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Well men got to take care of their women. Especially In the bedroom department. All that I meant. If you can not get that. I am very sorry. Anyway, I am out of here and ready to enjoy the weekend. The board already have seemed to have given him the advice he was looking for.
      Good luck!

Comment

Maybe the same is happening to me. I have found out my husband contacts his ex g/f, though I don't know what the reasons are. He got his conditional GC. If there is a scam in this, can you still sue for the damages and get someone deported after that person gets the pernament GC if you prove that it was a fraud?

Comment

anybody similar experiences? I am heartbroken after I found the first love letter from some b...h to my husband.

Comment

Actually this is extremely common and the best advice is to act quickly ! It happened to me; I was dumb enough to give her a second chance too. Freeze all your assets (bank accounts, etc,..) Hide everything and sue for annullment based on fraud; move quickly; i mean like today to start; after the annullment, send a letter off to BCIS and hope they do the right thing; they may or may not get away with it but the main thing is to protect yourself financially and emotionally

Comment

so the USCIS may not deport nim even though if the mariage was a scam? Michael, let's share experiences give me you email

Comment

Finding a love letter written to a spouse does not necessarily prove that the spouse entered the marriage with the intent to commit marriage fraud.

You will need clear and convincing evidence.

Comment

Nobody here ever thinks that USCIS might also think that the USC is claiming fraud because maybe the USC is biteer that the spouse left them. Just because a USC says she scammed him, doesn't mean the authorities will believe it.The alien spouse also has rights.

Comment

The USC has rights too. You immigrants seem to keep forgetting that. Fraud is a crime in case you don't know or want to accept it. My email is Michaellovesnyc@aol.com

Comment

Michael is the most handsome and educated person on this board. E mail him michaellovesnyc@aol.com

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation