• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Olde Moron Loves To Hate Sarah

Olde He/She wants to be dominated!

Olde He/She wants to be dominated!

Comment

I'd say it's the Repubs who have wet dreams about her. She's about as s-exy as cold fish to me.
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

If she's all the Repubs can offer up next go around, the Dems have it again. Sarah's 15 minutes of fame need to be over already.

Comment

How jealous.

Obama also has had his 15 minutes. He should go back to Chicago with his fat a.ssed wife from the hood.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
            I'd say it's the Repubs who have wet dreams about her. She's about as s-exy as cold fish to me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet its cause a woman like that expects a little outta who she with, Fallen a little short there eh.
            This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Sarah Palin is about as appealing as the next President of the US as Hillary was. My point was the Repubs don't have a shot in the dark if they choose her to represent them in the next election. Obama will be a shoe in. And Michelle is one of the more attractive Presidential wives we've had in recent past. She's smart, toned, well-spoken and puts up with her ego-inflated spouse. Every man's dream, lol.

Comment

Indeed Proudie. If the Repubs put up SP it'll be a replay of Harry vs Sharron again...and Harry won. Who would want a hockey mom to be their President anyway?
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Who but a moron would want a lazy community organizer for their President?

Only Muslims, terrorists, welfare queens and immigrants. Oh, the trifecta again.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation