Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 and interview

I have applied for removal of condition and filed I -751.my interview is arrabged withib week or two.
    I have some practical difficulties.Any help advise will help me a lot.
    How much will be impect of following situation on decision of immigration offficer?

1.My USC spouse was out of US for last 3 year and under medical treatment for dipresson, just entered into US as now she is under recovery.
    For 13 months I was in US and my spouse was out of US at my home country.
    Four months ago I went to my home country and after extensive medical treatment , she is now near normal situation and we return together and now we are living together in US.

2. As she /we return just few days ago,I do not have joint lease or joint auto ownership/ insurance

I have applied for removal of condition and filed I -751.my interview is arrabged withib week or two.
    I have some practical difficulties.Any help advise will help me a lot.
    How much will be impect of following situation on decision of immigration offficer?

1.My USC spouse was out of US for last 3 year and under medical treatment for dipresson, just entered into US as now she is under recovery.
    For 13 months I was in US and my spouse was out of US at my home country.
    Four months ago I went to my home country and after extensive medical treatment , she is now near normal situation and we return together and now we are living together in US.

2. As she /we return just few days ago,I do not have joint lease or joint auto ownership/ insurance

Comment

You are still married to your US Citizen spouse and will be filing the application jointly, correct?
      --------------------
      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Hello shakr

It was a wise decision to obtain a lawyer to go to your interview. I am glad that you got it rescheduled and got your wife back home to the usa. Good news that she is doing well again.

Since you have been back 4 months, I suggest that you at least add wife to a joint bank account, some video membership and cable bills. You already know that you have a big fight on your hands, and this is why you obtained the attorney.

IMO, I think your best offense will be "translated" documentation from the doctors in your home country on her medical condition that did not allow her to travel home and be in USA for her illness. You have a attorney so let him take care of "why you are eligible to be approved for the 10 yrs card. continue to live together as man and wife and apply for citizenship based on 3yrs marriage to USC.

Please keep us posted on the outcome of the interview. Be prepared for seperation to ask about your everyday life and *** life. The answers had best match up. Get ready, as i am sure that Uscis is thinking that you have a sham marriage.

Best wishes and keep us posted to the outcome.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation