Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TN visa - Education Req's for Tech. Writer

I am Canadian interested in going to work in the U.S. as a Technical Writer under a TN visa. For educational requirements NAFTA states BA or diploma plus 3 years experience. I have a BA in political science with a minor in Communications(not techincal), I also have a 2 year certificate in Technical writing from a Canadian university. I have minimal job experience though. Can my BA stand in for the 3 yrs. experience if the major does not match the position, or must I wait and acquire 3 years job experience. Thanks in advance

I am Canadian interested in going to work in the U.S. as a Technical Writer under a TN visa. For educational requirements NAFTA states BA or diploma plus 3 years experience. I have a BA in political science with a minor in Communications(not techincal), I also have a 2 year certificate in Technical writing from a Canadian university. I have minimal job experience though. Can my BA stand in for the 3 yrs. experience if the major does not match the position, or must I wait and acquire 3 years job experience. Thanks in advance

Comment

Education Req's for a tech writer, Technical writing at top-level persons. I have essay writing because most of the time we need to correct Dissertation-Service.org education and more from the writer who shares about the tech, Students aware already from the whole which you tell now.

Comment

Every person should have a good education and it is very commendable that people are drawn to knowledge. But it is not always possible for a student to have a good academic performance. Take a note of this quality writing service https://www.essaywritingnz.com/assig...help-auckland/. I don't see anything wrong with taking help sometimes and avoiding a bad grade.

Comment

I am really bad in studying, because I like to study programming at college and decided that I need to find a special service that will be helping me with different services and solutions in order to make it better. So, java assignment help is a wonderful opportunity for students in order to overcome different problems with studying.

Comment

History of Indian Saree

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs