Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congratulations nevyn650.........

Im so happy for you...and jealous too....you said originally they recieved your petition on 22 sept 03.....how come they say on thier site that they are only processing july 24th and before??? is the site wrong? are you incredibly lucky? do you care lol?......good luck to you anyway, just hope it means mine will be thru soon too...im sept 03 too so fingers crossed..

Im so happy for you...and jealous too....you said originally they recieved your petition on 22 sept 03.....how come they say on thier site that they are only processing july 24th and before??? is the site wrong? are you incredibly lucky? do you care lol?......good luck to you anyway, just hope it means mine will be thru soon too...im sept 03 too so fingers crossed..

Comment

Mute,

I don't know...I was extremely upset yesterday about the NSC report. I emailed the complaint line asking about the lack of progress...and was told, and I quote: "they will restart processing soon ... "

So I email my senators and representative, checked today on a whim...and found that our application was approved...great coincidence. :-)

Have you check your status online?
      N

Comment

only like every day...still no joy yet....im sure if they have done yours we cant be that far behind hopefully.....so when you checked it actually says your approved?.....anyway fingers are crossed and hopefully you are nearly there now...good luck

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation