Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N-652 Congratulations! Your application has been recommended for approval.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shemikasoraya9
    replied
    Sad to hear your problem! Hoping that it already fixed. Bathroom Renovation

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    N-652 - Click here and read

Leave a comment:

• ega
    replied
    Hi Friends,

Me and My wife were interviewed n-400 Yesterday in Edison,NJ. in interview officer asked me several Questions. my wife got Oath and she got Certification and I got N-652. both have different officers.

1. Officer asked for green card, license, passports and then asked me to write a sentence.
    2. Read a Sentence.
    3. Asked Questions regarding US History and Government. I answered the first 6 correctly and then the officer went through the N-400 application.
    4. Asked me to sign on 2 photo graphs.
    5. Asked me to read and sign the oath of alligiance in the Form 400 application and then the officer said i passed the test and gave me form N-652 with You passed the tests of English and US history and government check box checked and Congratulations! Your application has been recommended for approval. At this time it appears that you have established your eligibility for naturalization. If final approval i granted you will be notified when and where to report for the oath ceremony.

My wife got Oath Ceremony and I got N-652.

Is this normal? So am I approved or there is still a chance that I will be denied with that final approval?? What is this final approval?

Also, usually how long does this take???

Can you help me some one here, If you faced same problem ????

EGA.

Leave a comment:

• N-652 Congratulations! Your application has been recommended for approval.

Hi Friends,

Me and My wife were interviewed n-400 Yesterday in Edison,NJ. in interview officer asked me several Questions. my wife got Oath and she got Certification and I got N-652. both have different officers.

1. Officer asked for green card, license, passports and then asked me to write a sentence.
    2. Read a Sentence.
    3. Asked Questions regarding US History and Government. I answered the first 6 correctly and then the officer went through the N-400 application.
    4. Asked me to sign on 2 photo graphs.
    5. Asked me to read and sign the oath of alligiance in the Form 400 application and then the officer said i passed the test and gave me form N-652 with You passed the tests of English and US history and government check box checked and Congratulations! Your application has been recommended for approval. At this time it appears that you have established your eligibility for naturalization. If final approval i granted you will be notified when and where to report for the oath ceremony.

My wife got Oath Ceremony and I got N-652.

Is this normal? So am I approved or there is still a chance that I will be denied with that final approval?? What is this final approval?

Also, usually how long does this take???

Can you help me some one here, If you faced same problem ????

EGA.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation