•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4now
    replied
    "Don't make this a racial thing!"

So call me a racist!! I am white and have many latino friends and have helped the wetbacks.
    have helped the wetbacks

have helped the wetbacks
    have helped the wetbacks

"call me a racist!! "

Dont have 2....YOu did it 4me.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Don't make this a racial thing!! That would be changing the subject. The problem is Border jumpers and if u jump the border than I do not want you here and my country wants you to go home. So call me a racist!! I am white and have many latino friends and have helped the wetbacks. But enough is enough take responsibility for your actions!!

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    I think I was telling it all along that anti-immigrants are in vocal minority.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    I know there are blacks that hate immigrants, but its only a small amount..just like there are legal hispanic that hate undocumented, but not enought to protest in the street and show the public that they are in the majority.

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    Actually, it would be better to add besides "racism" epitets such as "bigotry", "stupidity", "irrational hatred" and etc.
    Because you can't always classify it as "racism" per se.

For instance, what you call a black, white or hispanic guy who hates McCain and more than 60 other Senators for voting in support of S2611 and being supportive of President Bush's Guest Worker program ?

And there are , in fact, some black people and hispanic people who hate both immigrants and their supporters.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    African American went throught the same thing where the white population did not want them to become legal because they felt they were inferior to them..We are seeing the same thing with hispanic...The only difference between blacks and latinoes is, blacks were forced to come here to work whyle the latinoes were economically forced to cross the border to work because there is not a legal channel for them to come here.

This has always happen, where the white population would try to controll the minority by scapegoating them.

Why do you think that the black community refuses to join the minute men in their quest to blame hispanic for the high unemployment in the african american community?? because they know whats going on, the black community went throught it.

Gilchris went to south LA in the hope to try to convince that the hispanic are the bad guys that take away their job, but they were chased out of LA and called bigot..

I watched it on foxnews, and i was so happy that the black coimmunity rejected the minute men claims.. and i tell you what, i was kind of afriad that the black community would join this anti-immigration push and i was just glad that they are seeing whats going on.

Leave a comment:

• Antifascist1
    replied
    I think the best counter-argument of immigrant supporters in this case would be to say that "We are not against Law and Order, we are against Racism!"

And then offer logical, rational, NO-RACIALLY BIASED solution to Immigration impasse, in accord with US Constitution & generally accepted standards of Law & Order, and then see who opposes it.

Actually we see it all too clear

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Hey PinkS*H*I*T, You really gave a poor example for illegals. You have no clue what is going on. Illegal!! Look it up in the dictionary. Then put tape on your mouth and sit down.

Leave a comment:

• pinkcheesegreenghost
    replied
    Let them work! You all are afraid of them. They are the best workers and finish with no delays.
    Hey an illegal even coaches my son in our youth sports cause there is a shortage of us Americans volunteering to coach.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    ornela

You are letting that masters go to your head..
    Yes, I am well aware croatia and albania are in eatern europe. I had started a thought about these two people and got sidetracked to finish it. Theese two groups, however whiteskin. got a very very hard time here in this country according to history.(the albanians) The croatians that I see get a very hard time. They put them all in one area of a complex and the other people around them seem very uneasy. there is just so much ignorance and culture shock in many places in usa. They have low tolerance of immigrants.

YOu are wrong about the legal immigrants cheering on the EWI to get amnesty. Legal immigrants dont mind the overstays to get amnesty many of them... but they have no regard for sneak ins getting anything. Who wants to reward a robber that broke into your house and was uninvited. Get in line and take a number.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    ORNELA, I left her because she would not change and I have moved on to a quality woman. And you are wrong wake up. She has stolen an identity and is collecting more than $500 in food stamps. and i can go on and on. Open your eyes and smell the illegals ****ting on my country!!

Leave a comment:

• ornela
    replied
    Pegasus I don't know what you are talking about. Maybe you are just mad that your Mexican girlfriend dumped your ***.
    An illegal CANNOTT collect social benefits. An illegal does not even have a valid social security card; how can someone without a social security collect food stamps, Medicaid and so on?

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    This is 4now. You are right on target with your comments!! I agree with u!! I am married to a Dominican woman and have had a mexican girlfriend in the past. I am white and believe that illegals are looking to turn the attention on the racial issue instead of the ILLEGAL issue. Follow are laws and you are welcome! Come here illegal and I say get the F*U*C*K OUT. My Dominican wife came here legally and is a great woman!! My ex-mexican girlfriend was trash and told me that she would rather be illegal because she can collect social benefits. Food stamps,medicaid and so on.

Leave a comment:

• ornela
    replied
    White people seem to be much more interested in this issue than other races. The majority of non white people don't really oppose this amnesty; actually personally I have never met a non white person that opposes it.
    I am sure the majority of illegal immigrants are not against illegal immigration. Every legal immigrant has at least a relative, a friend or someone they know that is here illegally. I am a legal immigrant and I am all for amnesty for illegals. Illegals have no other choice, but to cross illegally. Do you really believe that if they had a choice between a visa and crossing illegally they would really choose the second option? No one is that stupid.
    The only reason why they choose to cross the border is because that's the only option they are left with. They all come here for a better life. The very few legal immigrants that are against illegal immigration need to rethink the issue again. It sounds to me like "well since I had it the hard way everyone else should have it harder." Let's not all forget that it is much harder to cross illegally (risking your life) than it is to get on a plane and get here.

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    Then how do you explain non-white ppl who against illegal immigration? What other card besides the racist one are you going to play now?

Plenty of legal immigrants are against illegal immigration. Just go to immigration.com for example. Easy to understand why when they've to wait for years doing everything legally while illegals can cross the border, live in the USA and enjoy amnesty, courtesy of Dubya & Fox.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation