Guess what good news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What 4now says is very true Mary and you can save yourself some extra $$ by doing it now. Also, the GC renewal is $370 whereas US passport app fee is only $100.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      If OhNobama is elected expect those fees to increase dramatically. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean like they haven't under Bush???
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

As of last year the increase is 3x for PR apps, almost 2x for Citizenship. EADs were $100 a time in 2000, now $340 unless you already have filed AOS after July 30th 2007. Need I go on?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          How many years did it stay at the levels they were? No adjustment for inflation in over 8 years. Not a bad deal.

OhNoBama has made it clear he is going to raise taxes across the board starting with social security. Along with everything else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it was the last 2 amnesty fiasco that caused a good bit of the problems and certainly the wait time increaases.

no more amnesty. Just say no.

Comment

yes thanks for all your good wishes guys yah im happy to be done with it to be honest was along journey and wait it took for so long cause i moved with my job etc and i believ that can slow it down when you change addresses etc so yah now i need a job as my contracts finished I get calls but from all over the usa basically I am a mainframe programmer Cobol adabas Jcl etc I am in washington Dc currently :-)
            Regards and thanks,
            Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board