Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• AR
    replied
    304-625-5590 or at 304-625-2406

Leave a comment:

• vivek
    replied
    Do you mind sharing the number of FBI to find out fingerprints is cleared or not?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• AR
    replied
    I applied for Naturalization in Nov 200 and took my finger prints on Feb 6 2003, which get sent electronically (no paper finger prints) I called the FBI number that processes Finger prints for Naturalization. They said that my finger prints were rejected a year ago - on Feb 25, 2003. INS never informed me of this rejection. Shall I have to wait for INS to ask me for second prints or is there any way I can get them done? (I cant keep them as these are not paper copies any more). Also once I take the second prints will I be at the bottom of the pile and get processed after applications for 2004 are processed? (Right now INS website says they are processing Feb 2003 applications)

Leave a comment:

• AR
    started a topic rejected fingerprints-no notice from INS

rejected fingerprints-no notice from INS

I applied for Naturalization in Nov 200 and took my finger prints on Feb 6 2003, which get sent electronically (no paper finger prints) I called the FBI number that processes Finger prints for Naturalization. They said that my finger prints were rejected a year ago - on Feb 25, 2003. INS never informed me of this rejection. Shall I have to wait for INS to ask me for second prints or is there any way I can get them done? (I cant keep them as these are not paper copies any more). Also once I take the second prints will I be at the bottom of the pile and get processed after applications for 2004 are processed? (Right now INS website says they are processing Feb 2003 applications)
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney