X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Templar - there are so many aliases on this board, one never knows. People don't seem to understand you can have multiple logins here on this board (I personally don't have time to keep up with more than one), but it is possible. For every email address you have, you can have a different ID (I have four or five emails), but will never bother to be more than who I am on this board. The fraudsters and fakers take up way too much time here, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• templar
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Maybe he had a change of opinion? Don't know, but I was sure impressed with his reponse here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I'm talking about the original "Michael", not "Son of Michael." Michael is almost like a legend in this board. After Michael stopped posting, Son of Michael appeared in his place.

Is "Son of Michael" and "Michael" the same person? If so, why did he change the screen name? Or is Son of Michael just another Michael wannabe? So many mysteries.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Maybe he had a change of opinion? Don't know, but I was sure impressed with his reponse here.

Leave a comment:

• templar
    replied
    By the way, what happened to the famous original "Michael"?

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    I always help people

Leave a comment:

• explora
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    You actually helped somebody!!! I'm so proud of you!

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    I-129F

K-1 visa

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2...CM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Leave a comment:

• Marie1683
    replied
    Hi, I needed to know which form I need to file so my finance can come over to America. Please help me...
    Thanks a lot...

Leave a comment:

• Marie1683
    started a topic Please help!

Please help!

Hi, I needed to know which form I need to file so my finance can come over to America. Please help me...
    Thanks a lot...
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation