Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help?

My father filed a petition for me in 1989 and was approved in 1990, since I did not have contact with my father for over 25 years I did not really know about the case until we reunited 4 months ago. Problem is I got married 3 years ago with a US Citizen but we did not file because i came here without inspection. When i found out about my approval I decided to go ahead and file under 245i, but the problem is the first name on my file is different with the first name on my marriage license. Is it going to be a problem for my wife to file for me even if the name is different.
    anyone please help.
    thank's.

My father filed a petition for me in 1989 and was approved in 1990, since I did not have contact with my father for over 25 years I did not really know about the case until we reunited 4 months ago. Problem is I got married 3 years ago with a US Citizen but we did not file because i came here without inspection. When i found out about my approval I decided to go ahead and file under 245i, but the problem is the first name on my file is different with the first name on my marriage license. Is it going to be a problem for my wife to file for me even if the name is different.
    anyone please help.
    thank's.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs