X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good wishes on todfay Koller!!

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
      This is a good movie to watch </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like any Friday or Saturday night in Newark LOL
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• Watch for the fly on the wall Koller, it'll be me!
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
          This is a good movie to watch </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like any Friday or Saturday night in Newark LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Watch the movie first THEN make comments; methinks Senator Uzamere is right about you
          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot: Actually, Brit, I really hate flies - but, since you have been most supporting in all of this, if I see one tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you and shall not squat it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ACTUALLY I am the most supportive person here !!!

But we have not heard anything so you must have been deported. Another victim of Obama's failed immigration policy. So long KOLLER !!!

Comment

• Senator EEEEU

Dont worry, Koller is going to be just fine. and I am sure she cant wait to rub your face in it..... you know of course I mean the good news

But just in case , if you are evaa at a loss for words, Senator, here are some sound bites for you to choose from.

Insane Soundboard

Just smile I bet is one of your faves

Comment

• I hope Koller is fine but we have no news; that can only mean deportation; how else to explain ? Another victim of Obama's failed immigration policy and lie that he would let all immigrants in !!!

Comment

• Adjustment of Status under Section 245 was ( X) granted ( ) denied ( ) withdrawn. If granted it is ordered that the respondent be issued all appropriated documents necessary to give effect to this order.

I am an LPR now!!!!

I cannot even begin to say how happy I am today. I just returned from celebrating with my kids over a big Sushi dinner. We're already making plans to travel to Europe for them to finally get a glimpse of "where I am coming from".
                  “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                    Adjustment of Status under Section 245 was ( X) granted ( ) denied ( ) withdrawn. If granted it is ordered that the respondent be issued all appropriated documents necessary to give effect to this order.

I cannot even begin to say how happy I am today. I just returned from celebrating with my kids over a big Sushi dinner. We're already making plans to travel to Europe for them to finally get a glimpse of "where I am coming from". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm so happy for you, Koller. You've had this hanging over your head for so long and now you are FREE!!! Woo hoo and a big congratulations to you!

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                      Good wishes on todfay Koller!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks much!
                      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

• USCIS today learned that it was denying my LPR due to hearsay, upon hearsay, upon more hearsay.

I finally had a chance to speak up about this... and boy did I speak up! I had a really good lawyer too.

Comment

• Yeah well, I think you already knew about the INS/USCIS's hearsay argument Koller. It was a load of old cr-ap of course. Congratulations!!!! Partee time at Kollers A couple of appropriate party starters...

The only way is up - YA-ZZ

Ride on Time - Black Box

Comment

• Another Fraudster Beats The System

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere:
                              Another Fraudster Beats The System
                              </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quote: "As freely as the firmament embraces the world, or the sun pours forth impartially his beams, so mercy must encircle both friend and foe." - Friedrich Schiller

Tonight is the night I say, I have already forgiven INS/USCIS! Now I have to work on my ex-husband.....

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Now I have to work on my ex-husband..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The ex wasn't SoM by chance? Do us all a favor and put him out of his misery

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation