Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Democrats create racism:

Slavery. KKK. Welfare. = Breeds resentment and anger in both groups. Sense of entitlement on both sides. Hostility hate result. Racism final conslusion. Ban outright expressions of racism. What does it do ? "Whites Only" sign goes away, racism increases. White owner takes away sign. Feels resentement and anger towards blacks. Blames blacks. White sees black as form of oppression. Black feels anger; feels resentment towards white.

How Republicans fight racism.

Civil war to free negroes. Free negroes. Treat negroes as equals; not better not worse. Respect earned not given. Respect earned. Respect given. Allows private expression of racism. Stupid white diner owner puts "Whites only" sign on store. Negroes go to other Diner. Many white people feel embarrassed to go in also and go to other Diner. Stupid white owner sees loss of business and blames only himself. Sees negroes as economic beings; not just race. Changes racist attitude and welcomes negroes.

One way, racism is perpetuated; the other way racism ends.

Ban Democrats; end racism.

Comment

Add to ignore list Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere aka SoM. By contrast, I'm taking OldE off my ignore list. He's proven to be more than an empty talking head. I might not entirely agree with him on everything but at least he can produce a rational argument unlike some others on here.
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
        Add to ignore list Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere aka SoM. By contrast, I'm taking OldE off my ignore list. . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww; I am so hurt by a stupid **** who does not know that the great SOM does not waste his time here. Good you ignore me because your racist stupidity is very offensive. You need a big negro to satisfy your lustful desires. You know you do.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...By contrast, I'm taking OldE off my ignore list. He's proven to be more than an empty talking head. I might not entirely agree with him on everything but at least he can produce a rational argument unlike some others on here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did you make a decision to remove me from your ignore list if i allegedly was there at the time you decided to get me off it?
          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

My ex wife, Cheryl Uzamere, always uses the iggy bin; look how well she turned out !!!

They can not handle the truth !!!
            THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE !!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How did you make a decision to remove me from your ignore list if i allegedly was there at the time you decided to get me off it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quite easily actually Unlike a few others on here who clearly have agendas, you don't.
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

My goodness, what happened to my thread. It literally ran away without me. There are 7 pages that I now have to read.

Just wanted to tell, that tomorrow is my big day. I hope all will be decided and approved tomorrow.
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Go Koller GO! I'd love to be a fly on the wall

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                    Don't worry. I've already spoken to the powers that be like the last time. It's as good as done. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, I know the powers always listen to you Davdah! BTW.: You blocked me from PM - ttsssssss, me of all people!
                    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Thanks, I know the powers always listen to you Davdah! BTW.: You blocked me from PM - ttsssssss, me of all people! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That could be a blessing in disguise

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                        Go Koller GO! I'd love to be a fly on the wall

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Brit, I really hate flies - but, since you have been most supporting in all of this, if I see one tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you and shall not squat it.

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                            Whether it be Cargill or IBM, it still requires a customer to buy their goods. If credit is used to buy things there are several negative impacts. One being the demand is artificially increased which drives up the price. More potential customers created by available credit pressures prices up. See housing for the last 10 years.

The second is the credit comes at a cost which reduces future buying power. The bigger your visa bill the less you have to spend in the future. Over time debt becomes a larger portion of a person's paycheck obligation. As long as there is sufficient credit to offset the reduced amount of money left in your monthly income from paying last months visa bill, the cycle can continue.

As this repeats itself month by month times the hundreds of millions doing it, there comes a time where the amount of credit and free cash available is less than if you had no debt at all. At that point we enter into a recessionary period due to reduced spending power and increased debt obligations.

No money to buy things puts stores out of business. Now the cycle runs in the opposite direction until the cash flow returns or debt is paid off.

In the mean time people lose their jobs and further strains are added from unemployment benefits which is a loan held by everyone. Exactly what we don't need, more debt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to comment on that: I like that analogy Davdah because it's the truth. However, the debt that is now issued for unemployment is to keep things afloat. It's exactly what IU is meant for and people are now only buying what they need and less what they want or what they have been lured into buying. The economy is slow now, but it's not at a stand still.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                              My goodness, what happened to my thread. It literally ran away without me. There are 7 pages that I now have to read.

Just wanted to tell, that tomorrow is my big day. I hope all will be decided and approved tomorrow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Best wishes, Koller, and hopefully this will all be over tomorrow.

Comment

• This is a good movie to watch
                                http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation