X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey folks,
    I had a huge shock today when I received a letter from the USCIS. My receipt date was June 2003 and right now they are processing January 2003 at Vermont. Well my I-751 application was APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always knew that I would get approved without the hassle of an interview taking into account the ridiculously easy AOS interview but I never expected them to process it before the the dates they were publishing on their website.
    I know that I am not the only one this has happened to but doesn't it bring
    into question the validity of these processing dates????

Perhaps these processing dates reflect applications that need more scrutiny or an
    interview. I find it hard to believe that a few months ago I was posting on this board
    my concerns over the I-751 because I wanted to apply for my citizenship as soon as I became eligible and I didn't want the I-751 backlog at Vermont to hinder that.
    I know that there are a lot of I-751ers on here and I hope my case can perhaps give you some glimmer of light that your cases will be approved soon.
    Anyway, I hope this info has helped.......bring on May 25th 2004!!!!
    Paddy

Hey folks,
    I had a huge shock today when I received a letter from the USCIS. My receipt date was June 2003 and right now they are processing January 2003 at Vermont. Well my I-751 application was APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always knew that I would get approved without the hassle of an interview taking into account the ridiculously easy AOS interview but I never expected them to process it before the the dates they were publishing on their website.
    I know that I am not the only one this has happened to but doesn't it bring
    into question the validity of these processing dates????

Perhaps these processing dates reflect applications that need more scrutiny or an
    interview. I find it hard to believe that a few months ago I was posting on this board
    my concerns over the I-751 because I wanted to apply for my citizenship as soon as I became eligible and I didn't want the I-751 backlog at Vermont to hinder that.
    I know that there are a lot of I-751ers on here and I hope my case can perhaps give you some glimmer of light that your cases will be approved soon.
    Anyway, I hope this info has helped.......bring on May 25th 2004!!!!
    Paddy

Comment

First of all, congrats to you, Mr.Englishman

As for processing dates, I think its no surprise that some applications got approved/processed long before their processing dates become current. My guess is that the processing dates reflect the oldest set of applications being currently processed. As officers being assigned to work on cases, they continue to process case with newer date, while some cases got left behind due to incomplete/awaiting data, more background check, lazy officers, etc. As long as a significant number of those cases lingers around, they can't move the processing date forward.

Comment

Congratulations Paddy. My years of experience working in the immigration field has taught me that the way CIS reports their processing time is based on the latest day the officers are processing an application. What does that mean? CIS takes into account vacations, sick time, etc. Remember that when an officer is out for training or vacation, the cases sit on his/her desk. Unfortunatley, they are not assigned to another officer.
        Again congratulations!

Comment

Hey paddy
          I know we are on bad terms but even I say congratulations and fuk off now...

Comment

onya paddy!!

Comment

Congratulations Paddy! I am shocked that you were processed more than 5 months in advance. My I-751 was filed on January 2003 and have not heard nothing thusfar. I hope I will soon.

Once again congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations on defrauding America. You must feel so proud.

Comment

Michael:

What a f.uck is wrong with you man!? Paddy stills married to his wife and has a bona fide marriage!!

Comment

Well then why would she be so concerned then about the I-751. I can smell a rotten fish a mile away.

Comment

Paddy's a guy ??? I thought he wa a girl

Comment

My fraudsters lawyer told me that her I-751 is still "in process" after 18 months

Comment

Congrats Brother Paddy!

Of course Paddy is a guy! Would a woman (besides me) swear like a sailor?

It's the fightin' Irish in us.

Erin Go Bragh!
                          Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Thanks for sharing Paddy - congrats! Mine was June 2003 too, so now I'm really checking the mailbox!!!

Comment

Way to go Paddy - Great news...

Not that it adds any stress considering I filed at VSC in Oct 2002... Oh well - at least somebody has been serviced by them!

ARQU

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed