Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Application Status:

My stepfather called the USCIS again in August 2007 again. They wrote a notice.
    They said we doesn`t have your Birth-Certificate and your mother`s divorce papers.

I`m 100% sure, we had send this paperwork with the I130 to the USCIS. So I think they lost ours.

They send me an email:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 27, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Still my stepfather doesn`t got a notice.

Comment

kraftm66de

did u prepare duplicates of the stuffs?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brown_cat:
        kraftm66de

did u prepare duplicates of the stuffs? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I did!

Comment

great! then u dont have to worry about finding the files u need to resubmit.. oh, and at least, by seeing "Current Status: Approval notice sent." u can have more confidence that the papers had been attended to. i think u should print that email and/or save a screenshot of the email so that u may have a concrete proof anytime..

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brown_cat:
            great! then u dont have to worry about finding the files u need to resubmit.. oh, and at least, by seeing "Current Status: Approval notice sent." u can have more confidence that the papers had been attended to. i think u should print that email and/or save a screenshot of the email so that u may have a concrete proof anytime.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do not trust them, until the notice is received. We had to many problems with the USCIS.
            Well I´m keeping all this important stuff.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation