Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEDERALE86 & SUNDEVIL ARE GREATLY MISSED

Hurry up and come back, you inputs are greatly needed.

Hurry up and come back, you inputs are greatly needed.

Comment

Still here but thanks for the thoughts!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
        Hurry up and come back, you inputs are greatly needed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

See also: Substance dependence (drug addiction) and Behavioral addiction
        Historically, addiction has been defined as physical and psychological dependence on psychoactive substances (for example alcohol, tobacco, heroin and other drugs) which cross the blood-brain barrier once ingested, temporarily altering the chemical milieu of the brain.
        Addiction can also be viewed as a continued involvement with a substance or activity despite the negative consequences associated with it. Pleasure and enjoyment would have originally been sought; however, over a period of time involvement with the substance or activity is needed to feel normal.[1] Some psychology professionals and many laymen now mean 'addiction' to include abnormal psychological dependency on such things as gambling, food, ***, ****ography, computers, internet, work, exercise, idolizing, watching TV or certain types of non-****ographic videos, spiritual obsession, self-injury and shopping.[2][3][4][5]
        The American Society of Addiction Medicine has this definition for Addiction:
        Addiction is a primary, chronic disease of brain reward, motivation, memory and related circuitry. Dysfunction in these circuits leads to characteristic biological, psychological, social and spiritual manifestations. This is reflected in the individual pursuing reward and/or relief by substance use and other behaviors. The addiction is characterized by impairment in behavioral control, craving, inability to consistently abstain, and diminished recognition of significant problems with one’s behaviors and interpersonal relationships. Like other chronic diseases, addiction can involve cycles of relapse and remission. Without treatment or engagement in recovery activities, addiction is progressive and can result in disability or premature death.
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Hey, KollerKraut I didn't call your name, when I do, you will see: Calling the towel head KollerKraut. See? it's easy.

Comment

Good to hear from you Federale86!!!

Comment

Thanks NA!

Comment

Koller...what was that????!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                  Koller...what was that????!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was to instill awareness for NA....she is obviously afflicted with an addiction consistently craving you and/or S12.

But then again....it provides Schadenfreude when I read her rantings..... .
                  “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

So the towel head kraut actually believes that 'it' can instill something on me? That towel head kraut seems to forget that 'it' had a myriad of immigration problems, then she ran away to krautland, then 'it' came back here... oh! the culture of poverty, in this case, the sub culture of another primitive towel head.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation