Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biometric I-687

I filed my I-687 application through the new settlements and today I receive a receipt case number.
    Concerning the Biometric (fingerprint & digital photo) do they sent an appointment date to do it or I have to call USCIS 1-800 number to schedule date for my fingerprint & photo. Thanks

I filed my I-687 application through the new settlements and today I receive a receipt case number.
    Concerning the Biometric (fingerprint & digital photo) do they sent an appointment date to do it or I have to call USCIS 1-800 number to schedule date for my fingerprint & photo. Thanks

Comment

You call and make the appointment.

Comment

I called USCIS at I-800 number to make an appointment for fingerprint & photo but they refuse they told they will send me a letter with appointment date & time to come for fingerprint & digital photo.
        It's look like some applicant they have to call to schedules fingerprint & photo appointment and the others the USCIS send then a separate appointment letter to come for fingerprint & Photo.
        Anybody feedback is welcome

Comment

i also applied for I-687 but i haven't heard anything to this day...i had my fingerprints taken last year...i had my interview this past summer...i was reading krishna's posting...i'm in the same boat as him...i haven't been home to india for 25 years now...my parents are aging...i hope i hear something soon...it's thanksgiving and i'm all by my lonesome...i'm not looking forward to the holidays because i would be all by my lonesome...i pray to God everyday hoping that He would help me out of my predicament...i have nobody to blame because i inflicted this situation upon myself...please pray for me that i would be a legalized resident soon...sanjay

Comment

Depika & Sanjay:

Since you both have been through this process and I would like to use your assistant in this matter for my son, would highly appreciate you help.
            He arreived here in 1996 as F-1, and I arrived here in late 1999 as an Immigrant, I my wife and son are green card holder and have file for our Citizenship.
            1- Can we file form I-687 for my son under TSP,
            he is in legal status as student.
            Thank you.

Comment

Hello Depika,

I have to apply for the new LULAC settelment by tomorrow and I'm not sure if I should submit I690 aloong with I 687. Please any one who knows the answer, let me know. Also, if I should submit I 690, what will I check on # 8.

Thanks for your help.
              AZ

Comment

If u guys didn't apply before thru the CSS/LULAC or LIFE,I don't think it will be good to apply now thru Late Amenesty(New settlements).Think twice before apply or talk to a lawyer.Thanks

Comment

Hi Az,
                  Absolutely you should submit I-690 along with your I-687. The new fee for I-690 is $95
                  This is a waiver because when you came back to U.S with visa you did not disclose to counselor in your country that you were living and working illegally in the U.S.
                  The answer to question # 8 is 212(a)(6)(C)(i) or (ii)
                  Az, make sure to send separate money order for each application. I-690, I-687, I-131
                  In case you want to travel and the I-765 EAD is free for the first year.
                  Also make sure to send the entire documents in one envelope with certified mail and return receipt.

Az, you can e-mail me at Depika@myway.com

Comment

I'm a LULAC class member and also applied through LIFE Legalisation.

Comment

Then its ok.U will be fine.

Comment

does anyone know how long it takes to get the I-687 approved? i see that some people in the discussion board have already got their approvals. i applied last year and i already had my interview this summer and i'm still waiting. i was hoping that the people who got approved could shed some light into the process but unfortunately they are no longer visiting this discussion board anymore.

Comment

Thanks Depika, I will email you.

Comment

I try to get some help from you guys, in regards to one of my son. Who is on F-1 visa since 1996 and on legal ststus. I am an LPR, and have file for my citizenship, I and wife had already fingerprinted awating Name check and clearance.

Any way thank you Depika and Sanjay:

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed