Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship fraud

HOW can i file a claim against people who get citizenship approval with fraud . people just came only one week a year in all five years green card.
    where can i file a claim ?
    how USCIS prove that ?
    what is the process USCIS will do ?

HOW can i file a claim against people who get citizenship approval with fraud . people just came only one week a year in all five years green card.
    how USCIS prove that ?
    what is the process USCIS will do ?

Comment

i want answers not questions please .

Comment

if she's a citizen then ur out of luck man..

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coptic dentist:
          how USCIS prove that ?
          what is the process USCIS will do ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is not relative to you to "file a claim" . That is up to USCIS to bring suit for review of such. This business involved the alledged citizen and the us government. your name is not found anywhere in the mix.

Just be aware if her citizenship is revoked.. guess what. that means you were not marrried to a usc and would not have been able to come here. she would have been Lpr and you would have to wait your turn.

Hmmm Do I smell blackmail maybe you wont have to file that VAWA after all.

Comment

the VAWA self petition say:
            if the abuser lose his or her status the applicant still qualified .
            if the applicant married to GC holder and USCIS grant self petition then the abusive spouse become US citizen the applicant can apply for adjastment of status directly .and apply for citizenship after three years .
            the applicant is treated as married ,

Comment

If you can prove fraud with physical or convincing circumstantial evidence, you can file a civil action against this person. Record all conversations with this person and use some social engineering to get them to say things that would incriminate them. Get one of those Sanyo digital recorders with the memory card.

It just costs a few hundred to file a civil complaint with the courts. Wait until the divorce is final before proceeding.

You can also just call ICE and make a complaint at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE.

Comment

Calling ICE isa waste of time. Please do not give out useless information. Get an annullment based on fraud and get out of the situation. Stop wasting time !

Comment

Can you tell us more specifics? Is this a relative of yours? Are you the petitioner in this case?
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coptic dentist:
                  how USCIS prove that ?
                  what is the process USCIS will do ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

coptic dentist,

sorry for askin but are u the applicant
                    cuz on the " Domestic Travel Warning Post "

this is your msg....

Coptic dentist Posted 01-28-2008 11:46 AM
                    please ignore and don't waste your minds with this stupid post .
                    i have invalid visa and i use to travel by Us domestic flight and i never had any problem .

your kindah confusing

Comment

Here are all his threads so anyone reading this can see the whole story, so not to be confused:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/2...10654341#24910654341

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/2...10845341#28410845341

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/5...10985341#53210985341

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/4...10095341#43610095341

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/7...10597341#71810597341
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

thanks sprint...
                        I really got lost in there lol

Comment

and I still don't get it lol

Comment

Hi Speed, errr no one does really LOL
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

The toxic dentist desires to commit many immoral and fraudulent acts against both his wife, and the United States of America. He is asking us for advice on how to commit these crimes successfully. Many members have given him advice, not knowing his ulterior motives. He has asked how to deceive the Government into thinking he's abused, and how to have his wife's US citizenship revoked.

I would like to know how to convince the Government that he needs to be abused.

In my personal opinion he should be tied to a post and horse whipped, then deported.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation