X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate Housewife!

Hello everyone.
    I'm posting this and hoping to get a helpful advice and information.

I am currently OS here in the US but entered legally as Tourist Visa. I have a pending Labor Certification. My USC fiance is in Germany and we want to get married here in the US and go to Germany after the wedding because of his job.
    I know that it takes so much time to process the paperwork but am i allowed to go out of the country as a military spouse? also can i get german visa here in the US?
    Thanks so much for any advice that is positive!

Hello everyone.
    I'm posting this and hoping to get a helpful advice and information.

I am currently OS here in the US but entered legally as Tourist Visa. I have a pending Labor Certification. My USC fiance is in Germany and we want to get married here in the US and go to Germany after the wedding because of his job.
    I know that it takes so much time to process the paperwork but am i allowed to go out of the country as a military spouse? also can i get german visa here in the US?
    Thanks so much for any advice that is positive!

Comment

Those are the questions for some kind of immigration liason officer within a military.

You are allowed to go out of country. Most foreign embassies will not approve visa in USA if applicant is not a legal resident here. But there may exceptions for military...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation