THE GOOD! THE BAD! AND THE UGLY!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually She Hit Herself! Unheard Of That a Filippino Do Something like That isn't it?!
    Brainless!!! who's gonna believe that statement!!!

Oh I dunno about that loony...you are so good in creating and editing stories.

Comment

Americans Are Only Ignorant Temporary!
      Now you are insulting us!!! We are not ignorant!!

Comment

Originally posted by speed_025:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Americans Are Only Ignorant Temporary!
        Now you are insulting us!!! We are not ignorant!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

definition: Ignorance Does Not imply stupid! It Means Not Knowing!!!!!

we are all ignorant Of something!!!

People of The Philippines Are in No way STUPID!!!! VERY SMART!

Unfortunately There Is Using Smart In A good way!
        and Using Smart In a Bad way!!!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
          FRAUDSTER!!!

WOMEN ABUSER!!! WIFE BEATER!!!
          Actually She Hit Herself! Unheard Of That a Filippino Do Something like That isn't it?!

Such a catholic Culture!!! Who ever imagine Protecting Ones self By self abuse To Make Others Think Spousal abuse??? Unfortunately America Has Not seen just How Important It Truly Is For those from afar to get status Here In America "AND KEEP IT"

ANYTHING GOES!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quote..
          My Hand Hit Her Between The eyes! she Got Quiet! we get home my nerves are very bad! i drink 2 beers, me very upset and confused as to what has happened? next thing i know, 2 police officers are arresting me for spousal abuse! 2 days in jail! "I Lost" HOW????? Why???? I Know why, Because I Am Man And She Is Woman!!!! Simple! 1 Week In Jail Total, 1 Year Probation! 1 year Of anger Management Where You Cannot Get Out Or Graduate Without Admitting You Hit Your Wife Etc!!! Quote}

Wow...all that for just putting arm in way. Yeah right.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
            FRAUDSTER!!!

WOMEN ABUSER!!! WIFE BEATER!!!

Such a catholic Culture!!! Who ever imagine Protecting Ones self By self abuse To Make Others Think Spousal abuse??? Unfortunately America Has Not seen just How Important It Truly Is For those from afar to get status Here In America "AND KEEP IT"

ANYTHING GOES!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quote..
            My Hand Hit Her Between The eyes! she Got Quiet! we get home my nerves are very bad! i drink 2 beers, me very upset and confused as to what has happened? next thing i know, 2 police officers are arresting me for spousal abuse! 2 days in jail! "I Lost" HOW????? Why???? I Know why, Because I Am Man And She Is Woman!!!! Simple! 1 Week In Jail Total, 1 Year Probation! 1 year Of anger Management Where You Cannot Get Out Or Graduate Without Admitting You Hit Your Wife Etc!!! Quote}

Wow...all that for just putting arm in way. Yeah right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats what I thought! Amazing what some people Do for status here isn't it????

there are some cultures that live a life of deceit for so long it is all they know! they become professionals at the art of deceit!!!
            a way of Life!!! The Ultimate CON ARTIST!!!!

How easy It would be to go to a place That has no Clue about These ways! To integrate, Manipulate, deceive, and Gain $$$$$ Here From Decent Hard working people! unknowing/Ignorant That that kind Of deep Fraud even exist any where in this World!

i suppose This Is Why When I Meet a stranger Of "THE PLACE" and I Give a greeting In the Language. instead Of getting a smile or Nice reply. i see Confusion/Understanding. DARN thiws American Has already Been Scre wed By another from the home world! Interesting Though, No other Culture Responds This way???? Only THIS ONE!!!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Listen racist abuser...go and join the thousands of divorce forums all over the net..read and learn about the stories that practically ALL AMERICANS go through. All the stories that are talk about abuse, drugs, sexual abuse, fraud, deceit, conning, and many other reasons for their failed marriage or how they got into the marriage.

What your wife did or did not do, is not the fault of the Phils or their citizens dumb a ss!
              Or any country or culture.

Go and educate yourself and read the horrific stories of your country fellowmen and women.
              Maybe then you will see there are people far worse off then you and lost a lot more.

Be thankful and move on!
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                Listen racist abuser...go and join the thousands of divorce forums all over the net..read and learn about the stories that practically ALL AMERICANS go through. All the stories that are talk about abuse, drugs, sexual abuse, fraud, deceit, conning, and many other reasons for their failed marriage or how they got into the marriage.

What your wife did or did not do, is not the fault of the Phils or their citizens dumb a ss!
                Or any country or culture.

Go and educate yourself and read the horrific stories of your country fellowmen and women.
                Maybe then you will see there are people far worse off then you and lost a lot more.

Be thankful and move on!
                after 40 years i Have never experienced Such deceit and Depth In hiding Of a country before!
                As said before theres awsome there!!! YOOOHAAAA! but the Bad is way too Bad To IGNORE!!!!

NOPE!
                Sorry! I like This one!

Comment

DC i can't beleive you got like this man..what a dissapointment!!!!!
                  "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

CM,

You really have to experience The Ultimate Bad first! before You could Even Touch the surface of understanding It!

Your GOOD!!! Good Values! Its Not About You Or Your Place! I Don't want To show you Bad My friend!

this topic is far away from you Or your origin!

I Live Philippines!!! part of My Life! Part Of my destruction!

Cm, You are IN! in No Way connected To this topic! You really have To see it, Experience It for self! first hand To believe it!!!

listen CM,
                    Your OK! don't Even include Self Here! just Disappointing! Your Direction Different!

Comment

• to a catholic Filipino woman, divorce is ultimate SIN!!!!
                      imagine The severe craziness it must Take To enter a marriage for status here. "FOR FAMILY" just to fulfill the family rules to gain status in America, Knowing The Outcome of divorce?????

Though I Am Crazy now! I Am nothing Compared To the thinking and reasoning Of some From This Place!!!! the goal for family is ULTIMATE!!!!

even if lose life!

You all respond and tell Me??? what Is more Crazy??????

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation