Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the members of this board: IGNORE THE IGNORANCE!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the members of this board: IGNORE THE IGNORANCE!

Anytime someone personally and unprovokedly attacks you on this board it has only ONE purpose: to put you on defensive and consequently to discredit you.

It is based on pretty simple formula: if you are defensive you will also APPEAR to be wrong/childish/stupid/immature to the most of the members.
    This 'FORMULA' is based on fairly correct assumption that most readers don't really 'scroll back' or 'investigate' origins of the backlash (Or 'don't give a d**n', as some would say).
    Rather they see you calling someone a B-word, or using an F-word, and that usually is enough for those unaware of what has caused such 'explosion' in you to qestion how far removed you are from your target .

So, I ask, why help someone who wants to ruine your credibility?

There is no more powerful weapon against ignorance than ignoring it.

Anytime someone personally and unprovokedly attacks you on this board it has only ONE purpose: to put you on defensive and consequently to discredit you.

It is based on pretty simple formula: if you are defensive you will also APPEAR to be wrong/childish/stupid/immature to the most of the members.
    This 'FORMULA' is based on fairly correct assumption that most readers don't really 'scroll back' or 'investigate' origins of the backlash (Or 'don't give a d**n', as some would say).
    Rather they see you calling someone a B-word, or using an F-word, and that usually is enough for those unaware of what has caused such 'explosion' in you to qestion how far removed you are from your target .

So, I ask, why help someone who wants to ruine your credibility?

There is no more powerful weapon against ignorance than ignoring it.

Comment

How ignorant you are if I may ask you; Joe Schmoe destroys every single post she doesn't agree on. This is discussion board; people have rights to their own views. You shouldn't destroy subject of discussion because you do not agree with others. Did not she accuse you of being someone else in past? You must be nuts to ignore everything that is going on this board!

Comment

Sure she did.
        And what did I accomplish by allowing her to drag me into foolish argument about it?
        I certainly won't please her again.

You are free to choose your own way.

Comment

There is a limit to everything. I can put up with her BS but this is obnoxious that she destroys every single thread she does not agree with! There are certain rules to follow when you participate on discussion board. You can not destroy ongoing debate because you do not agree with others.

Comment

I think you make your point already Joe_Schmoe. For now just let put it to rest. The post destroyer don't even dare to debate you. They just come in, destroy posts, and left.Whats the point of keep making post mocking them? They're doing a fine job showing the rest of us their idiocracy and childish nature.

Comment

I agree with you marmaduk ! I have been ignoring these childish games on this board for a while; but again what good it does if you just ignore them. They will continue their practice! Finally it got to the point where I could not stand anymore. Someone has to stop them. We are not here to attack other people. We visit this website to find useful information.

Comment

Having been a target I can say that when you stop responding, usually the attacks stop too. Of course they generally start back up again as soon as the "target" posts and that's unfortunate.

Making nasty obnoxious posts (and filling up the board with them) ordering someone to stop doing something accomplishes NOTHING but making that poster look bad.

I understand "no moderator" on this sight. But I do not believe that there is nothing that can be done to bring things to a screeching halt. Particularly when it comes to widening the posts. I find it difficult to believe there is no control available by the webmaster to deal with those types of situations. I've seen the format on this board change more than once, why don't they control it?

Comment

Making nasty obnoxious posts (and filling up the board with them) ordering someone to stop doing something accomplishes NOTHING but making that poster look bad.

WRONG!!! When everything fails left option to try is the only one taken in this situation. What difference does it make if this path makes poster look bad; it is 100 times worth if this can establish peaceful environment and eliminate obnoxious behavior with childish games !!!

Comment

But the problem with that Joe_Schmoe, in the process of trying to kick them out, you create more trashed posts in the board, which in turn hurt the rest of the post and us viewers as well. If you want to harrased them out, why not just PM them to submission? You still got the message to their thickskull, and it won't create more clutters in the board.

Comment

It sure hurts others but it is still better to have only 8 posts full with nonsense (actually it is not if you think about it) than sequence of ongoing problems with no peace on this board ! Which probably will never stop?

Comment

I haven't even been home in almost two weeks, logged on, saw the b.s. and only posted to clear my name.

I came here in peace and had no intent of further posting, only to clear my name.

I had no intention of coming back, trust me.

I did not come here to "destroy" threads. The thread I started last night was destroyed, so I counter attacked. Quid pro quo.

Reading over the last two weeks I had missed, I noticed kgb/jojo hardly posted at all.

This guy LIVES to harass me. If he can't harass me, he has nothing to say. Part of the reason I have been away is due to the constant stalking and harassment by this person.

I am emotionally and physically drained, and have no strength to defend myself.

What really saddens me is how E. can start this thread, a KNOWN faker of names and dead thread puller upper.

From my observation, there could be any number of people responsible for the phony names.

Like I said, I only posted last night with the intent to clear my name. I have nothing further to say on this matter, as no one believes me anyhow.

If people continue to make cruel comments, I WILL blast the thread, and have every right to, since I seem to be the subject matter.
                        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

But what you said and what you did is 2 different things Joe Schmoe. You stated you only come in to defend yourself, which I wouldn't have problem with, but you proceed to trashed Julie's thread that got ZERO relevance to you.

Now you said everyone is against you, well whaddya expect when you trashed every post you choose, even if it didn't mention you whatsoever. You expect people will just let you go for going around wreaking havoc as you choose? Some will just got fed up and blast you back, as apparent in the series of posts thats being going on.

Comment

B U L L S H I T!

ARE YOU BLIND?

SHE TRASHED MY POST. I RETALIATED. GO ATTACK HER.

I WILL BLAST ANY POSTS ADDRESSED TO ME USING GUTTERAL NAMES WITH MY NAME INSERTED.

WHY DON'T USE USE THE NAME "ENERGIZER BUNNY?"

YOU KEEP GOING, AND GOING, AND GOING...

YOU ARE THE EPITOMY OF A HYPOCRITE. NOT EVEN WORTHY OF MY RESPONSE. ANOTHER ONE WHO CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ME, I SEE. NOW, F-OFF!
                            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Where did I say everyone is against me? Can you point that out to me? Can you cut and paste it for me? 'Cause I'm not seeing it.

I couldn't IMAGINE myself caring whether anyone is "against me" or not. Nor do I have desires for friendship or comraderie.
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed