X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the purpose of K3 visa while I 130 is almost will be answered

Please advise me:

My I 129-F APPROVAL DATE was March, 2005 then I went through long waiver and then it approved after about 10 monthes, and still they did not grant me K3 visa.
    and my I 130 in process since July 2004 and they said it will take 990 days to give me an answer on it, which means they suppose to adjudcate it very soon like one month at most.

So what is the benfit of K3 visa if I am still in processing of it till the I130 almost will be adjudcated?
    I am very confused about the timing of them. my case is still pending (k3 visa). can anyone explain to me what is the benift of my K3 visa ( I have not even granted yet)

Please advise me:

My I 129-F APPROVAL DATE was March, 2005 then I went through long waiver and then it approved after about 10 monthes, and still they did not grant me K3 visa.
    and my I 130 in process since July 2004 and they said it will take 990 days to give me an answer on it, which means they suppose to adjudcate it very soon like one month at most.

So what is the benfit of K3 visa if I am still in processing of it till the I130 almost will be adjudcated?
    I am very confused about the timing of them. my case is still pending (k3 visa). can anyone explain to me what is the benift of my K3 visa ( I have not even granted yet)

Comment

why did u have to file a waiver if it was approved....and why the I 130 before the I 129... ???? isnt on the fiance and the other the immediate relative to i would think in ur case spouse of ?????

Comment

my wife is american and we file I 130 first but that was in 2004 and the said it will take 990 days to be answered
        and then we filed I 129f and that been approved in a short time then the procedurs started
        the waivers for I 212 overstay

my question is if they suppose to answer I 130 these days what the benifit of taking all that long for K3 visa? whihc till this moment I have not got it, due to the admin. processing

Comment

said, the whole purpose of K3 was to get spouses of USC faster to the US, since I-130 has been taking much longer (not lately though).

It is not your K3 that takes that long, but waiver and AP.

Imagine if you had to wait for I-130 approval, and then do the waiver, and so on...

Comment

aneri

from this point of view, I agree with you completely

but the waiver have been approved around 9 monthes ago and they have all the documents since 7 monthes ago and they are pending the case till they are done with the admin. processing . and now they suppose to give a decision on I-130.

what benifts I got from the K3 visa? nothing till now, where is the reunion with my family?

Regarding the advance parole aneri, i do not think it is a reason for any delay, I already applied for the waiver and then they approved (it took like 11 month).

I am apart of my wife for almost three years aneri. and that is really hard.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by said:
              what benifts I got from the K3 visa? nothing till now, where is the reunion with my family? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              You were able to file the waiver sooner.. and have it approved.

AP was for administrativ processing..

Comment

thank you aneri

you are always of huge help to every body
                yes it is the waiver which took like 10 months to be approved and one month (pouch mail) to reach the embassy here.

God help with the AP, as I have nothing to do but waiting.
                by the way if they approve the I-130 are they guiding me to the CR1 visa or I ask for it? and does it take long time too?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation