Message to voters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by olalala:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That is the other side. Repub men are generally more fit and more attractive then dems. We aim to please our repub women. Dems on the other hand need external stimuli to get the job done. Show me an adult store and I'll show you a democrat </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well this is not about election anymore!

This is about you boosting your ego! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well what does Obama has to provide other than false hopes? He promised change and new washington? Only later to break that promise to select Biden as his VP, an old school from DC. Go figure.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

[quoteWell what does Obama has to provide other than false hopes? He promised change and new washington? Only later to break that promise to select Biden as his VP, an old school from DC. Go figure.[/quote]

is Obama seated on the White House?

Statement without proof yet to be proven in the future! You have one retard seated now on the white house.

Sounds like some repubs here are desperate!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by olalala:
        [quoteWell what does Obama has to provide other than false hopes? He promised change and new washington? Only later to break that promise to select Biden as his VP, an old school from DC. Go figure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

is Obama seated on the White House?

Statement without proof yet to be proven in the future! You have one retard seated now on the white house.

Sounds like some repubs here are desperate![/QUOTE]

I ain't willing to sit out four more years to see all the false hopes and promises materialize. I rather be on safer side and squash the issue and problem before it gets out of hand.
        If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation