X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANd, can I appologize beforehand.

I am So Very sorry In Advance!!!

Koller, and And Other S E X Y, S O F T, Delicious, Young Thangs That May Wish To FlING Around For Awhile??? LMAO!!!!

I am not a governer, But I Feel strongly That I Can Provide Thee very Best secret Escapade Available!!! LOL.

I Know What I Am asking Is wrong! Can we do it anyway???
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I am So Very sorry In Advance!!!

Koller, and And Other S E X Y, S O F T, Delicious, Young Thangs That May Wish To FlING Around For Awhile??? LMAO!!!!

I am not a governer, But I Feel strongly That I Can Provide Thee very Best secret Escapade Available!!! LOL.

I Know What I Am asking Is wrong! Can we do it anyway???
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sirrah, you defame the honor of Koller. I challenge you to a duel.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
        Sirrah, you defame the honor of Koller. I challenge you to a duel.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Prefer the sword, But You Gotta Make It 17th century!!! TIGHTS!!! LOL.

I Will be on The WII Channel! LOL.

Just kidding, No Men in tights please!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          Fine, you two kill each other. More for me in the end, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love to be the center of attention.
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            Fine, you two kill each other. More for me in the end, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can Have it!!! LOL!!!
            Been There!!! Done that!!! LMAO!!
            Just Fun Here!!! I Dont want It!!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation