X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandy
    replied
    When you apply for a new card they will stamp your passport with I-551...so you should be all set.

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    1- What is the purpose of your travel to
    foreign country?
    2. How long will you stay outside of US?

Leave a comment:

• JohnDoe
    replied
    Apply for your card ASAP.They will give you a a letter to use for all travel, with no problems.

Leave a comment:

• narsingh salikya
    replied
    My green card is expiring soon and I am going to apply to USCIS to renew it. It is said that it will take about 12 months to receive new card. As I will have to make frequent visits to foregn countries, it will not be possible for me to do so without the green card. Therefoe, I would like to know what I should do to travel to foreign countries during pending of my green card at USCIS. Please advise me about this.

Leave a comment:

• narsingh salikya
    started a topic Green Card

Green Card

My green card is expiring soon and I am going to apply to USCIS to renew it. It is said that it will take about 12 months to receive new card. As I will have to make frequent visits to foregn countries, it will not be possible for me to do so without the green card. Therefoe, I would like to know what I should do to travel to foreign countries during pending of my green card at USCIS. Please advise me about this.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney