Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Judges at Border Have Higher Rate of Denying Asylum Petitions

According to a new study by the Transactional Records Access Clearninghouse immigration judges working at the border are more likely to deny asylum petitions from Mexican nationals than anywhere else in the country.hs-news.com

According to a new study by the Transactional Records Access Clearninghouse immigration judges working at the border are more likely to deny asylum petitions from Mexican nationals than anywhere else in the country.hs-news.com

Comment

This should not surprise anyone; Mexico is not known for persecuting people. Almost all Mexicans coming over are looking for jobs, not fleeing persecution.

Comment

The beaners are seeking asylum? That's a new twist.

Comment

One cannot use asylum to escape prosecution...a fact that many from Mexico forgot....

Comment

They don't forget anything S12, they are experts at manipulation in all its facets.

Comment

Simply even mentioning Mexico makes me ill.

Mexico has no shame, and most Mexicans appear to not have any shame either. Further, their affinity with lawful practices appears to be almost non-existent.

Quite frankly, they'll try ANYTHING to escape from their cesspool of origin...but, of course, once they're in America they become much more Mexican than they ever were while at home (but, of course, they'll never actually go home voluntarily).

It's simply our misfortune that we're burdened with such a parasitic country on our southern border.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                Simply even mentioning Mexico makes me ill...
                </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's easy to fix. Why don't you just go back to your country? You complain about living among Mexicans, yet you chose to live in Arizona. How stupid is that?

Comment

I have limited disability living in US. My husband lives in his country, Jamaica WI. Due to he was denied a visa to come to US. We are so lonely and sad for one another. What can be done for him to travel( get his VISA) attorney's tell me here in US,he just need a an appeal or a motion to re-open. I live on a disability pension. Living in a senior /disability apt building. And my husband worked for three yrs in Jamaica which ended around first week in April,11.

Attorny's in US ask for from $4000.00 to $9500.00 to handle our case! Oh my God we don't even see this kind of money any more. When I was healthy I worked in the health care field but now I over one hundred percent diable! Living in Jamaica WI w/ my husband. Is not even an option for me. Due to All my medical conditions! The medical care and the medication I need.It is impossible. Are there any suggestion to point us in the right direction?
                  carlotalink@hotmail.com

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Carlotta l-myers:
                    I have limited disability. My husband lives in his country, Jamaica WI. Due to he was denied a visa to come to US. We are so lonely and sad for one another. What can be done for him to travel( get his VISA) attorney's tell me here in US,he just need a an appeal or a motion to re-open. I live on a disability pension, less than $702.00 . Living in a senior /disabilityapt building. And my husband worked for three yrs but in Jamaica he makes $18.50 working a 8 to 12 hour shift daily. Attorny's ask for from $4000.00 to $9500.00 to handle our case! Oh my God we don't even see this kind of money any more. When I was healthy I did but now I haven't seen this kind of money in many. Any
                    suggestion to point us in the right direction. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find pro bono attorney. Lots of kids graduating law college are taking cases free of charge to build practice and reputation.
                    You may also search local law colleges and universities, if your case merits attention they will take it free of charge and file briefs in your behalf.
                    If you do not want inexperienced young fella representing you, then try to seek legal help from various charity organizations. There are lots of them , including in Catholic churches, Human and Civil Rights organizations and so on.
                    Finally, if you are lucky you may even encounter a very good, experienced immigration lawyer who dedicates part of his time and practice to pro bono cases as a means of participating in his community. There are many throughout US, though I am not sure if any located in Jamaica WI.

Do not post here or anywhere what you live on, people mostly will react negatively and some may think you are out to beg for something. Beware of those redneck racist fake "Christians" more than anyone else - if you are lame those will shoot you point blank while screaming how pro-life they are.

Get your stuff together, seek legal counsel and see what can be done.

Good luck.
                    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Thank you very much for your advice. I trying find help for my marriage. This is like walking in the woods in the dark your guessing what path to take, you dig. Takecare now for taking time to tell me this. Enjoy your day .
                      carlotalink@hotmail.com

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Carlotta l-myers:
                        Thank you very much for your advice. I trying find help for my marriage. This is like walking in the woods in the dark your guessing what path to take, you dig. Takecare now for taking time to tell me this. Enjoy your day . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are welcome.
                        Try to look for help in the right places, away from Hitler worshiping redneck Lord Jesusists and fake "Christians".

As far as search for help is concerned I would definitely stay away from public boards frequented by those uneducated, prejudiced, racist and bigot types.

Go instead to EOIR page with the list of local organizations providing legal services pro bono. If you think your case is compelling and merits attention you can also go to press, local newspapers and so on.

Many average good standing American people , if you are honest and really in distress, will be sympathetic and will suggest the ways to find a solution to your impasse.

Good luck.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

IJs at the border got cahones.

Comment

You don't really know how very much that your advice has helped us. About the press I thought about this a few years back but I just didn't know if this was right thing to do. Oh my God my hands are shaking! I am going to go through the website that you sugest -first. If I have no luck, then I am going to all the avenues you mentioned. Then last I am going to the press. Once again I am thankful. Cool
                            carlotalink@hotmail.com

Comment

You don't really know how very much that your advice has helped us. About the press I thought about this a few years back but I just didn't know if this was right thing to do. Oh my God my hands are shaking! I am going to go through the website that you sugest -first. If I have no luck, then I am going to all the avenues you mentioned. Then last I am going to the press. Once again I am thankful. Cool </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just don't sing Hallelujah.

What you need is not shaking hands but focused mind.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation