Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DREAMers: Unused and Unmatched Ambition - Watch out for Act Two

I personally have never seen such a piece of legislation, like the DREAM Act, discussed by so many Latino families I know, including my own, so I think it is safe to say this was happening across the country. The bill had the overwhelming support of Latinos throughout the nation and a majority, though slim, of most other Americans. The DREAM Act saw different organizations; congregations, some Republican Senators, Somos Republicans and many more support its passage. Most importantly the vote held many, many young Hispanics, the fastest growing segment of the U.S population, enraptured - watching and hearing friends, families and sibling’s cry as the vote went against the measure.
    hs-news.com

I personally have never seen such a piece of legislation, like the DREAM Act, discussed by so many Latino families I know, including my own, so I think it is safe to say this was happening across the country. The bill had the overwhelming support of Latinos throughout the nation and a majority, though slim, of most other Americans. The DREAM Act saw different organizations; congregations, some Republican Senators, Somos Republicans and many more support its passage. Most importantly the vote held many, many young Hispanics, the fastest growing segment of the U.S population, enraptured - watching and hearing friends, families and sibling’s cry as the vote went against the measure.
    hs-news.com

Comment

...I bet that they weren't discussing it in English!

If the majority of Americans supported the BadDREAM Act, then it would pass.

Democratic Senators voted against the BadDREAM Act yesterday...because they are running for reelection in 2012 - in other words, they know that if they voted for the BadDREAM Act, the American people would vote them out of office!

Comment

Why can't those dreamers go back to their Latino country and dream there? Why? Because Latino countries are corrupt basket cases of corruption, poverty and oppression? Why then would we want to bring Latinos here? They would just bring what Latinos are fleeing.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation