Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IP,
    What you are stating is exactly what Pres Bush stated in October 2005 in a speech in the Baltics. And considering you have no respect for the man, I consider that irony in my book.

BTW: I stated I am busy now becase of tax season.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Iperson - please do us all a favor (and take your husband with you) - return to Poland. Your allegiance is definitely not here in America. If it were, you wouldn't keep refering to Poland as 'my country'. Seriously, you need to take a chill pill - if you want to stay in this country, get some patriotism about you - otherwise, get the eff out because we don't need you here.

Comment

I rest my case. You're not supportive of this country because you are from Poland, always will be from Poland - even when or if you get your papers, will still be and aligned with Poland. We don't need people like you here, Iperson. We need people that come here to adopt our country as 'home'. We don't need people immigrating here and getting the benefits of this great country, and then still scoffing it! Yuk! You make me sick! I'll buy you a plane ticket home if that will get you out of here any sooner!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
          Here's a lighter version of the above:

http://www.buchanan.org/pa-97-0829.html

with Rosevelt's quote inside:

FDR told one visitor to Hyde Park he was "sick and tired" of East Europeans and their constant clamoring about boundaries and sovereignties.

What do you call it? Ignorance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Do you have any idea who Pat Buchanan is? Pat Buchanan is ultra-right who uses revisionist history. This is the same guy who said war with Germany was also a historical mistake. Second, he is anti-immigrant, particularly limiting immigration to abot 100,000 per year. And finally, Pat buchanan is against anything remotely liberal. Talk about being a complete ignoramus, IP.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
            So tell me, what would you rather me do?
            Sell my soul for a couple of greens and praise this country as the greatest nation on earth? Is that what you want? Will that make you feel great?

I pity you. I don't expect Americans living in my country to love it and forget about their roots.
            You are arrogant. You're in no position to tell me where to live. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is funny. The Americans living in Poland are Americans that get paid big bucks to be there by their companies. I do not think that the American people are moving from the USA to go live in Poland (ha! ha!)unless there's a good pay involved, and they aren't there permanently. Now, the Russians go and live in your country! Basically, IPERSON, I don't think you're going to convince anyone on these boards that your country is so great. I would just stop it because you're getting out of hand with all of this Poland talk.

Comment

What do you think Hudson you are doing? By posting some articles that barely touch the Polish issue.
              I don't care about Hungary and a point of view of a Hungarian historian.

Why are you posting some articles for me to read?
              While I can find other articles to counter your articles.
              You know, this is arrogance. If you have no time or will to understand the issue of Yalta and what happened to my country, then don't post here.
              I am not interested in excuses for what Cherchill or Rosevelt did. I am waiting for a fair account of history. And your interpretation of facts, not posting blurbs.

And finally, why do you think by denying the facts or trying to pull wool over your own eyes is going to help you and your patriotism? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              I have given you more facts about Yalta, from historians, who know what happened at Yalta. Yalta and Potsdam significantly changed Europe the same way as the fall of Rome in the 5th century AD. But there is not great conspiracy and hindsight is always 20/10 or better. The fact is there is nothing no one can do to change the past. What is in the past is in the past. Move on, IP.

But what you are waiting for is an explanation that fits your ideology in order to give you some great importance. This is revisionist history at its very worst. Furthermore, you are doing exactly what the Soviets did when telling history about the Great Patriotic War (they rarely mentioned the other allies). Posting something from Pat Buchanan's website probes that.

Comment

WOW!!!!!!!!! I never even knew that some of the countries mentioned were even going down that route. This is great news and will open up a lot of doors in both directions for many of these countries.

Comment

Iperson, why do you want to bring your mom over to a country that you so obviously dislike??? I would really like to know. Seems like Poland is so perfect, she'd be sordidly disappointed if she came here?

Comment

That's great news. Countries such as Poland, the Czech Republic, Romania and Bulgaria, among others, have been steadfast allies.

Hopefully France will be removed from the Visa-Waiver list when the law goes into effect.

Comment

wow sundevil!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                        Iperson - please do us all a favor (and take your husband with you) - return to Poland. Your allegiance is definitely not here in America. If it were, you wouldn't keep refering to Poland as 'my country'. Seriously, you need to take a chill pill - if you want to stay in this country, get some patriotism about you - otherwise, get the eff out because we don't need you here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since we're going down the memory lane..
                        </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no wait don't go back to Polanad, we want to employ you to work the Poles
                        If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Poland bought American F16s:

http://www.estripes.com/article.asp?...&article=41410

Tada!
                          </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And Just Wait Till You Get some F-22's. Anything You Get Is 20 Years Behind!!! LOL.
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                            I found one of the original ordered pictured here with its test pilot.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. Let Me Guess? UN MANNED!!!! LOL. By Testes!!!
                            I Mean ESTES! LOL.
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Polish girls are HOT !!!

Comment

After Burners Are Great! .

Excluding The The Ones We Catch!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation