Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-687 CSS/NEWMAN Interview

I received a letter from my USCIS local office in Chicago asking me to go for interview on May 12 for my I-687 CSS/NEWMAN application. Anybody went for their I-687 interview? What kind of question the immigration officers ask? What I should bring with me? How long the interview last? I'm going by myself without a lawyer!
    Thanks in advance

I received a letter from my USCIS local office in Chicago asking me to go for interview on May 12 for my I-687 CSS/NEWMAN application. Anybody went for their I-687 interview? What kind of question the immigration officers ask? What I should bring with me? How long the interview last? I'm going by myself without a lawyer!
    Thanks in advance

Comment

what did ur letter of interview said. Adjustment of status I485 OR I687. Also, it depends wht state u r going for I/V. Like Miami they r dealing I687 same as Life Act. Application. Which is incorrect. Make sure u take the copy of the settlement which clearly indicates the third party affadavits are acceptable. Also, the new I687 application the list of docs. to prove residence (h) third party affadavits, states clearly. It's better if you take some lawyer with you, I know they don't do anything but still u'll have a witness there. Good LUCK. Pls. advise wht state r u in.

Comment

when did you applied for it? Let me know how it goes.

Comment

ANY UPDATE ON THE INTERVIEW PROCESS??

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs