Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I have contacted immigration and have got many answers. I am currently on OPT I20. I did my undergraduate and medical school in this country and currently am doing my residency. My dad and stepmom(US citizen) petitioned an I-130 for me in Sept 2000 which is still pending, they got married when I was 10 and petitioned the I-130 when I was 26 and unmarried. I recently got married to a citizen. What is the next step now. I think it is filing the I-130 again,I-485 with other documents, and I765, Right? How long will the I-765 take? I currently am on an EAD for OPT I-20 and expires soon. Everything is so confusing!!!

I have contacted immigration and have got many answers. I am currently on OPT I20. I did my undergraduate and medical school in this country and currently am doing my residency. My dad and stepmom(US citizen) petitioned an I-130 for me in Sept 2000 which is still pending, they got married when I was 10 and petitioned the I-130 when I was 26 and unmarried. I recently got married to a citizen. What is the next step now. I think it is filing the I-130 again,I-485 with other documents, and I765, Right? How long will the I-765 take? I currently am on an EAD for OPT I-20 and expires soon. Everything is so confusing!!!

Comment

http://www.ilw.com/immigrants/govttimes/ That gives approximate processing times per form by service center. That sounds right to me to file all those now but I'm not sure if you have to do something about the other I-130? If you don't get response there is a lawyer chat tomorrow at 4:45, link on the left.

Comment

Thank you for the information!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs