•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEINIAL - WHAT NEXT

Ok , I have impt. question.

I got denide with my I-687.
    I just want to know something , if they will not reopen my case because I didnt submit more evidence when they ask me and the reason was because I didnt received the request and they denide my application and all my case ...

I will try to write motion letter and see whats going on with that but if they wont ! can I apply for example if the guest worker program will be approved ? or thats it there is no more chances to change my status anymore ?

Please help me
    thank you

Ok , I have impt. question.

I got denide with my I-687.
    I just want to know something , if they will not reopen my case because I didnt submit more evidence when they ask me and the reason was because I didnt received the request and they denide my application and all my case ...

I will try to write motion letter and see whats going on with that but if they wont ! can I apply for example if the guest worker program will be approved ? or thats it there is no more chances to change my status anymore ?

Please help me
    thank you

Comment

did you went for the interview and what kind of evidence did you present? also did you receive the "intent to deny" before the final denial?

Comment

Ok , thank you and...

they denide my application because I did not respond for the RFE they said they send to me.

I didnt received any RFE from the service center.

I did not had my interview yet and the denial letter coms from the national benefit center (the center checking the application B4 they send it to the district office).

I wrote letter to the officer who denide my application and explaind him I didnt received the RFE and im not sure what king of evidence they need and where should I send it.

I have my Appt. for Finger print this week for my EAD and I will go to this appt. and try to talk to the INS officer there and explaind him about what happend but anyway I will go and do the F.P.

I will send the letter (motion) to reopen my case because of that reason and I will send it tomorrow without evidance because Im really not sure what they need and where to send it.

Please let me know what do you think and I think if I will add some evidance with my letter they will understand maybe I received the RFE and just try to get more time because on the deniad letter says I were 30 days to submit and I did not.

The letter they said was sent to me was intent to deny and I have 30 days to send more evidence.

Please your help .
        Thank you

Comment

waa waa waa....your bs stories are not credible...blame others, just like every irresponsible illegal alien....it is time to leave my country...it is time to play by the rules so go to the nearest airport and buy a ticket back to your own country. It is tiresome listening to whining illegals..."oh boo hoo...it's not my fault, it's the fault of those unfair laws that I am too irresponsible to obey...oh boo hoo"...adios.

Comment

Tomy,

Are you white?

Comment

You may want to check out this thread:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/...ighlight=lulac

Good Luck,
              IE

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily