CSS Case - Notice of Intent to Deny Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you should speak to peter schey of centerforhumanrights you can go there web side get the phone number but you have do it fast,I think he can help.
    sa

Comment

I would like to ask shafiq344, What would be happend if a person apply in 1990 for css and file for life in 2000 and his/her application is in intent to deny. Can you explain little more about that. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Its like my case I did not recived any letter from them,if they do then you should go to centerfofhumanrights late ammnesty side and follow the instruction,according to the judgement you cannot be deported unless you have criminal felony or terrorist charge .
        sa

Comment

shafiq344
          Hi shafiq344, so I take your CSS/Lulac case still pending?

On what state do you live?

Freedom1

Comment

In califonia, I file aug2004 css i-687,had an interview on june2005 and they ask me to give them id and phone number of the affidts,I sent only their phone number,1st of april I apply to reniew my ead and I recive the last week, whats goin on you?
            sa

Comment

I just recive a mail my case is denied due to not giving(Id )of my case
              sa

Comment

To Shafiq;
                Sorry to hear about the denial letter of your late settlement case, I'm not sure if I understand you!! Did you say the USCIS denied your case because you never sending them a copy of the state id of the person who sign your affidavits?
                Did they say any other reason for denial? Did they tell you, you have the rights to appeal your case to special master?
                How about your Life Legalization case I-485, what happened to it?

Comment

I just got the intent of deny letter. Do you know what happens next? worse case scenario? I already contacted an attorney and I'm trying to dig out anything that can be evidence. Any tips are appreciated.

Comment

You need state adverse finding to get help

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lulacdude:
                      I just got the intent of deny letter. Do you know what happens next? worse case scenario? I already contacted an attorney and I'm trying to dig out anything that can be evidence. Any tips are appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what is the reason they are denying your case. please don't give up make sure you respond.

Comment

Thanks for your replies, they said that I didn't submit proof of a GED or HS transcripts but I did send college transcripts. When I applied in the community college I didn't understand the process I was just sent to make a placement test and then I enrolled I never presented any document. I have a letter that states that I attended a vocational school but (where I was on a ESL/GED class). This comunity school I found in the net, was not a public organization and they closed on 2002. In reality I don't have a GED but I finished college.
                        Now my attorney said (don't know how she found out) that what they really want is more proof of 1981 to 1982. Other than my passport and visa stamped on 1980 (which they already have the original) I have very little for those years nothing really under my name, of course, I was just 11 and feared to put my real name on anything. They have a couple of affidavits that I could obtain from acquaintances but nothing else for those years.
                        What is Adverse Finding? is this something that my attorney or a private investigator or can do?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lulacdude:
                          Thanks for your replies, they said that I didn't submit proof of a GED or HS transcripts but I did send college transcripts. When I applied in the community college I didn't understand the process I was just sent to make a placement test and then I enrolled I never presented any document. I have a letter that states that I attended a vocational school but (where I was on a ESL/GED class). This comunity school I found in the net, was not a public organization and they closed on 2002. In reality I don't have a GED but I finished college.
                          Now my attorney said (don't know how she found out) that what they really want is more proof of 1981 to 1982. Other than my passport and visa stamped on 1980 (which they already have the original) I have very little for those years nothing really under my name, of course, I was just 11 and feared to put my real name on anything. They have a couple of affidavits that I could obtain from acquaintances but nothing else for those years.
                          What is Adverse Finding? is this something that my attorney or a private investigator or can do? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IF YOU HAVE AFFIDAVIT YOU CAN SEND IT TO THEM PLUS A LETTER EXPLAINING WHY NO OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE FOUND.

Comment

Thanks for the advice I'm trying to find someone from that time to give me yet another affidavit. Does anyone know what will happen then (and if during this time my work authorization expires).
                            Also, I wonder If I could apply thru work like H1-B or PERM, they had offer, they said they'll do anything they can do to help me/keep me.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation