No announcement yet.

different topic

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    ask daddy Cleaver ha ha ha ha or daddy Brady ha ha ha ha thank you for proving me right, once again, that illegals are all dirtbags. I'll be waiting to read your newest topic in a couple of days. Cheers!!!


    • #17
      i was relieved i thought u were done puttin ur 2cents but i guess not... if it makes u feel and sleep better do wut u gotta do...

      n i never said i didnt aggree w/ immigration laws
      just think that people like u take it to the extreme and its sad..


      • #18
        is the OP that clueless???.."how do I report them?.." ever hear of the .....(drum roll, please) TELEPHONE?????


        • #19
          o wow wut a great observation i see u have good eyesight...thank u for correcting me...


          • #20
            Form No.

            Application/Petition Description

            Existing Fees (effective through Nov. 22, 2010

            Adjusted Fees (effective beginning Nov. 23, 2010)
            I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card $290 $365
            I-102 Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document $320 $330
            I-129/129CW Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker $320 $325
            I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) $455 $340
            I-130 Petition for Alien Relative $355 $420
            I-131 Application for Travel Document $305 $360
            I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker $475 $580
            I-191 Application for Advance Permission to Return to Unrelinquished Domicile $545 $585
            I-192 Application for Advance Permission to Enter as Nonimmigrant $545 $585
            I-193 Application for Waiver of Passport and/or Visa $545 $585
            I-212 Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the U.S. after Deportation or Removal $545 $585
            I-290B Notice of Appeal or Motion $585 $630
            I-360 Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant $375 $405
            I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status $930 $985
            I-526 Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur $1,435 $1,500
            I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status $300 $290

            I-800/800A Petition to Classify Orphan as an Immediate Relative/Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition $670 $720
            I-601 Application for Waiver of Ground of Excludability $545 $585
            I-612 Application for Waiver of the Foreign Residence Requirement $545 $585
            I-687 Application for Status as a Temporary Resident under Sections 245A or 210 of the Immigration and Nationality Act $710 $1,130
            I-690 Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility $185 $200
            I-694 Notice of Appeal of Decision under Sections 245A or 210 of the Immigration and Nationality Act $545 $755
            I-698 Application to Adjust Status from Temporary to Permanent Resident (Under Section 245A of Public Law 99-603) $1,370 $1,020
            I-751 Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence $465 $505
            I-765 Application for Employment Authorization $340 $380
            I-817 Application for Family Unity Benefits $440 $435
            I-824 Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition $340 $405
            I-829 Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions $2,850 $3,750
            I-881 Application for Suspension of Deportation or Special Rule Cancellation of Removal (Pursuant to Section 203 of Public Law 105–110) $285 $285
            I-907 Request for Premium Processing Service $1,000 $1,225
            Civil Surgeon Designation $0 $615
            I-924 Application for Regional Center under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program $0 $6,230
            N-300 Application to File Declaration of Intention $235 $250
            N-336 Request for Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings $605 $650
            N-400 Application for Naturalization $595 $595
            N-470 Application to Preserve Residence for Naturalization Purposes $305 $330
            N-565 Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document $380 $345
            N-600/600K Application for Certification of Citizenship/ Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate under Section 322 $460 $600
            Immigrant $0 $165
            Biometrics Capturing, Processing, and Storing Biometric Information $80 $85


            • #21
              ? for 4now if he can answer or anybody that's not no amnesty or s12...

              ok so i got some transcript for years 06 and 07 and it is showing diff add for me...and diff employers that i did not have....wut do i do now contact the employers...


              • #22
                S12 the OP is a criminal, her whole family are into criminal activities (per her postings). Her daddy was deported because he's a criminal, a cheater, and a liar. They are from some ****ty central american country. She's not worth our time, not even to make fun at her, she's just too dumb.


                • #23
                  i honestly thought u were not going to respond...but obviously ur the dumb one...since u don't seem to comprehend the following statement...

                  ? for 4now if he can answer or anybody that's not no amnesty or s12...

                  again remind me how am i a criminal...

                  and yes dont waste ur time and my time by making fun of me...


                  Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

                  Home Page

                  Immigration Daily


                  Processing times

                  Immigration forms

                  Discussion board



                  Twitter feed

                  Immigrant Nation


                  CLE Workshops

                  Immigration books

                  Advertise on ILW



                  About ILW.COM

                  Connect to us



                  Immigration Daily