Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HA HA HA

RON you dog whatever you wrote does not make sense....you still need to GROW UP.And yes YOU MORON
    I did not abuse anyone here....just morons like you and your morons friends who deserved it.There are good people too around here.And yes A dog deserved what he should get and YOU got hwat you deserved.By the way I have a female dog she will be ready to get on all fours for you just in case your wife does not satisfy you.
    And sorry I will not log on again to read your ****....so I can write whatever I want now...you bloody *******.People like you should be dragged on the streets and smeared with **** all over.
    This is what YOU deserve you DONKEY,.
    Talking aboaut getting on all fours YOU *******......GUYS LIKE YOU ARE FULL OF FILTH

RON you dog whatever you wrote does not make sense....you still need to GROW UP.And yes YOU MORON
    I did not abuse anyone here....just morons like you and your morons friends who deserved it.There are good people too around here.And yes A dog deserved what he should get and YOU got hwat you deserved.By the way I have a female dog she will be ready to get on all fours for you just in case your wife does not satisfy you.
    And sorry I will not log on again to read your ****....so I can write whatever I want now...you bloody *******.People like you should be dragged on the streets and smeared with **** all over.
    This is what YOU deserve you DONKEY,.
    Talking aboaut getting on all fours YOU *******......GUYS LIKE YOU ARE FULL OF FILTH

Comment

Look you little screaming CHEE WAH WAH. Looks like your favorite word is MORON. You **** BIATCH you dont even know that u are screaming my name out while on yuor fours.."MO--RON...MO--RON...MO..RON..." Thats right. Just look at your female dog. Get a male dog and get her banged. Thats what you will sound like. And as far as smearing me on the streets, you sound sicker than anything..Sound like a **** torture sick cult biatch. Bend over CHEE WAH WAH Bend over.

Comment

Hey FUCCKKNUTTTTTT!
        Dogs are always on fours. You sure you have a dog or do your know what they are. You probably dont cus that how dumbbb you are. You are the FOURLEGGED CHEE WAH WAH.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation