X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SonofMichael
    replied
    piece of filth; I help people experience love. what haveyou ever done to help anyone?

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
    After a closer look, I noticed that she’s wearing SOM’s green slippers. Guess she spent the night?
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
    Tatyana's photo was taken in Dec 1979.

Here she is today after 800, 000 bowls of potato soup.

enjoy
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My computer is refusing to show me that picture. Is my computer protecting me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, my computer doesn't block them - lol. Trust Aroha. Not a pretty sight!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Go advertise your PIMP service on Craigslist and leave us alone!
    Thank you!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    Go advertise your PIMP service on Craigslist and leave us alone!

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    I wanted to call his bluff. I'm tired of this old c.rap coming up over and over again. If he thinks he has nude pictures, well he needs to put up or shut up once and for all. Best way I know to do this is post them. So, SOM. Your challenge. Post the nude pictures or forever silence yourself from ever bringing it up again. Geesh! Get a life, SOM! Btw, how much have you made so far off those sleezy websites in your signature?

Be careful of want you ask for. I am too much of a gentleman to sink to that level but I know - for a fact - that these pictures have been widely circulated and do not blame me if they pop up - COWGIRL!!!

That being aside and I am for full disclosure; i have made approximately $5000 over the past couple of years for matchmaking. But I don't do this for money at all; I do it for love. More than 2700 marriages/engagements have resulted from this organization that I work with to bring together couples and several thousand children have been born from those marriages that have a much higher success rate than the average American and European marriage. Bite me and Yippee Yi Yay MFer ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gentleman? Now that's the biggest load of c.rap yet. Post them, you liar!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The 2700+ engagements/weddings can be found on the websites below. These are happily married people who have had little babies. You are the liar !!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    I wanted to call his bluff. I'm tired of this old c.rap coming up over and over again. If he thinks he has nude pictures, well he needs to put up or shut up once and for all. Best way I know to do this is post them. So, SOM. Your challenge. Post the nude pictures or forever silence yourself from ever bringing it up again. Geesh! Get a life, SOM! Btw, how much have you made so far off those sleezy websites in your signature?

Be careful of want you ask for. I am too much of a gentleman to sink to that level but I know - for a fact - that these pictures have been widely circulated and do not blame me if they pop up - COWGIRL!!!

That being aside and I am for full disclosure; i have made approximately $5000 over the past couple of years for matchmaking. But I don't do this for money at all; I do it for love. More than 2700 marriages/engagements have resulted from this organization that I work with to bring together couples and several thousand children have been born from those marriages that have a much higher success rate than the average American and European marriage. Bite me and Yippee Yi Yay MFer ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gentleman? Now that's the biggest load of c.rap yet. Post them, you liar!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied

My computer is refusing to show me that picture. Is my computer protecting me?
    Yes!

Trust it on this one.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    Originally posted by unique:
    After a closer look, I noticed that she’s wearing SOM’s green slippers. Guess she spent the night?
    Tatyana's photo was taken in Dec 1979.

Here she is today after 800, 000 bowls of potato soup.

enjoy
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My computer is refusing to show me that picture. Is my computer protecting me?

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied

That being aside and I am for full disclosure; i have made approximately $5000 over the past couple of years for matchmaking. But I don't do this for money at all; I do it for love. More than 2700 marriages/engagements have resulted from this organization that I work with to bring together couples and several thousand children have been born from those marriages that have a much higher success rate than the average American and European marriage. Bite me and Yippee Yi Yay MFer !

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Oh I know Proudie, it was meant as complimentary. The nudes are of course all a figment of a deranged mind by our (unfortunately) regular nutters LOL

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Originally posted by Brit4064:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hmmm I dont think Sprint would be sending out pitures of herself in the nude, she is very respectable, funny, and sometimes shy, I have met her, and if you think the piture that is posted is anything like her, you definately need glasses. she is quite the opposite. comeon SOM, you too use to be friends at one time, time to stop the bi tching. and be nice again
    If nude pics of Sprintie were ever shown on here, I can tell ya all the guys would be after her </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure this was meant to be complimentary for Sprint, but we should probably stop talking about the nude photos. Many decided to play games and say they had them on both of us. It has become a nuisance and bothersome. Neither of us, to my knowledge, have ever produced nude photos to anyone here or anywhere else for that matter. Case closed - lol.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Hmmm I dont think Sprint would be sending out pitures of herself in the nude, she is very respectable, funny, and sometimes shy, I have met her, and if you think the piture that is posted is anything like her, you definately need glasses. she is quite the opposite. comeon SOM, you too use to be friends at one time, time to stop the bi tching. and be nice again
    If nude pics of Sprintie were ever shown on here, I can tell ya all the guys would be after her

Leave a comment:

• Jake01
    replied
    OK SOM....

Here is a song for you, listen to the words carefully!!!! it could happen to you!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRRqae0fLXA

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake01:
    Proud.... the best thing to do is laugh with him, all the time he knows he is winding you up, the more he is going to do it, everyone knows there is no pictures. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably good advice, Jake.

Leave a comment:

• Jake01
    replied
    Proud.... the best thing to do is laugh with him, all the time he knows he is winding you up, the more he is going to do it, everyone knows there is no pictures.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation