Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

52 Year Old Mail Order Bride

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Oh I know Proudie, it was meant as complimentary. The nudes are of course all a figment of a deranged mind by our (unfortunately) regular nutters LOL
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      I wanted to call his bluff. I'm tired of this old c.rap coming up over and over again. If he thinks he has nude pictures, well he needs to put up or shut up once and for all. Best way I know to do this is post them. So, SOM. Your challenge. Post the nude pictures or forever silence yourself from ever bringing it up again. Geesh! Get a life, SOM! Btw, how much have you made so far off those sleezy websites in your signature?

      Be careful of want you ask for. I am too much of a gentleman to sink to that level but I know - for a fact - that these pictures have been widely circulated and do not blame me if they pop up - COWGIRL!!!

      That being aside and I am for full disclosure; i have made approximately $5000 over the past couple of years for matchmaking. But I don't do this for money at all; I do it for love. More than 2700 marriages/engagements have resulted from this organization that I work with to bring together couples and several thousand children have been born from those marriages that have a much higher success rate than the average American and European marriage. Bite me and Yippee Yi Yay MFer !

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by unique:
        After a closer look, I noticed that she’s wearing SOM’s green slippers. Guess she spent the night?
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
        Tatyana's photo was taken in Dec 1979.

        Here she is today after 800, 000 bowls of potato soup.

        enjoy
        </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

        My computer is refusing to show me that picture. Is my computer protecting me?
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

          My computer is refusing to show me that picture. Is my computer protecting me?
          Yes!

          Trust it on this one.
          **************************************
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by SonofMichael:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            I wanted to call his bluff. I'm tired of this old c.rap coming up over and over again. If he thinks he has nude pictures, well he needs to put up or shut up once and for all. Best way I know to do this is post them. So, SOM. Your challenge. Post the nude pictures or forever silence yourself from ever bringing it up again. Geesh! Get a life, SOM! Btw, how much have you made so far off those sleezy websites in your signature?

            Be careful of want you ask for. I am too much of a gentleman to sink to that level but I know - for a fact - that these pictures have been widely circulated and do not blame me if they pop up - COWGIRL!!!

            That being aside and I am for full disclosure; i have made approximately $5000 over the past couple of years for matchmaking. But I don't do this for money at all; I do it for love. More than 2700 marriages/engagements have resulted from this organization that I work with to bring together couples and several thousand children have been born from those marriages that have a much higher success rate than the average American and European marriage. Bite me and Yippee Yi Yay MFer ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


            Gentleman? Now that's the biggest load of c.rap yet. Post them, you liar!!!!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              I wanted to call his bluff. I'm tired of this old c.rap coming up over and over again. If he thinks he has nude pictures, well he needs to put up or shut up once and for all. Best way I know to do this is post them. So, SOM. Your challenge. Post the nude pictures or forever silence yourself from ever bringing it up again. Geesh! Get a life, SOM! Btw, how much have you made so far off those sleezy websites in your signature?

              Be careful of want you ask for. I am too much of a gentleman to sink to that level but I know - for a fact - that these pictures have been widely circulated and do not blame me if they pop up - COWGIRL!!!

              That being aside and I am for full disclosure; i have made approximately $5000 over the past couple of years for matchmaking. But I don't do this for money at all; I do it for love. More than 2700 marriages/engagements have resulted from this organization that I work with to bring together couples and several thousand children have been born from those marriages that have a much higher success rate than the average American and European marriage. Bite me and Yippee Yi Yay MFer ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


              Gentleman? Now that's the biggest load of c.rap yet. Post them, you liar!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

              The 2700+ engagements/weddings can be found on the websites below. These are happily married people who have had little babies. You are the liar !!!

              Comment


              • #37
                Go advertise your PIMP service on Craigslist and leave us alone!
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                  Go advertise your PIMP service on Craigslist and leave us alone!
                  Thank you!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
                    After a closer look, I noticed that she’s wearing SOM’s green slippers. Guess she spent the night?
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
                    Tatyana's photo was taken in Dec 1979.

                    Here she is today after 800, 000 bowls of potato soup.

                    enjoy
                    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                    My computer is refusing to show me that picture. Is my computer protecting me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                    Unfortunately, my computer doesn't block them - lol. Trust Aroha. Not a pretty sight!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      piece of filth; I help people experience love. what haveyou ever done to help anyone?

                      Comment

                      Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

                      Home Page

                      Immigration Daily

                      Archives

                      Processing times

                      Immigration forms

                      Discussion board

                      Resources

                      Blogs

                      Twitter feed

                      Immigrant Nation

                      Attorney2Attorney

                      CLE Workshops

                      Immigration books

                      Advertise on ILW

                      EB-5

                      移民日报

                      About ILW.COM

                      Connect to us

                      Questions/Comments

                      SUBSCRIBE

                      Immigration Daily



                      Working...
                      X