52 Year Old Mail Order Bride

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I know Proudie, it was meant as complimentary. The nudes are of course all a figment of a deranged mind by our (unfortunately) regular nutters LOL
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      I wanted to call his bluff. I'm tired of this old c.rap coming up over and over again. If he thinks he has nude pictures, well he needs to put up or shut up once and for all. Best way I know to do this is post them. So, SOM. Your challenge. Post the nude pictures or forever silence yourself from ever bringing it up again. Geesh! Get a life, SOM! Btw, how much have you made so far off those sleezy websites in your signature?

Be careful of want you ask for. I am too much of a gentleman to sink to that level but I know - for a fact - that these pictures have been widely circulated and do not blame me if they pop up - COWGIRL!!!

That being aside and I am for full disclosure; i have made approximately $5000 over the past couple of years for matchmaking. But I don't do this for money at all; I do it for love. More than 2700 marriages/engagements have resulted from this organization that I work with to bring together couples and several thousand children have been born from those marriages that have a much higher success rate than the average American and European marriage. Bite me and Yippee Yi Yay MFer !

Comment

Originally posted by unique:
        After a closer look, I noticed that she’s wearing SOM’s green slippers. Guess she spent the night?
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
        Tatyana's photo was taken in Dec 1979.

Here she is today after 800, 000 bowls of potato soup.

enjoy
        </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My computer is refusing to show me that picture. Is my computer protecting me?
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

My computer is refusing to show me that picture. Is my computer protecting me?
          Yes!

Trust it on this one.
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            I wanted to call his bluff. I'm tired of this old c.rap coming up over and over again. If he thinks he has nude pictures, well he needs to put up or shut up once and for all. Best way I know to do this is post them. So, SOM. Your challenge. Post the nude pictures or forever silence yourself from ever bringing it up again. Geesh! Get a life, SOM! Btw, how much have you made so far off those sleezy websites in your signature?

Be careful of want you ask for. I am too much of a gentleman to sink to that level but I know - for a fact - that these pictures have been widely circulated and do not blame me if they pop up - COWGIRL!!!

That being aside and I am for full disclosure; i have made approximately $5000 over the past couple of years for matchmaking. But I don't do this for money at all; I do it for love. More than 2700 marriages/engagements have resulted from this organization that I work with to bring together couples and several thousand children have been born from those marriages that have a much higher success rate than the average American and European marriage. Bite me and Yippee Yi Yay MFer ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gentleman? Now that's the biggest load of c.rap yet. Post them, you liar!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

That being aside and I am for full disclosure; i have made approximately $5000 over the past couple of years for matchmaking. But I don't do this for money at all; I do it for love. More than 2700 marriages/engagements have resulted from this organization that I work with to bring together couples and several thousand children have been born from those marriages that have a much higher success rate than the average American and European marriage. Bite me and Yippee Yi Yay MFer ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gentleman? Now that's the biggest load of c.rap yet. Post them, you liar!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The 2700+ engagements/weddings can be found on the websites below. These are happily married people who have had little babies. You are the liar !!!

Comment

Go advertise your PIMP service on Craigslist and leave us alone!
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Go advertise your PIMP service on Craigslist and leave us alone!
                  Thank you!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
                    After a closer look, I noticed that she’s wearing SOM’s green slippers. Guess she spent the night?
                    Tatyana's photo was taken in Dec 1979.

Here she is today after 800, 000 bowls of potato soup.

enjoy
                    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My computer is refusing to show me that picture. Is my computer protecting me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, my computer doesn't block them - lol. Trust Aroha. Not a pretty sight!

Comment

piece of filth; I help people experience love. what haveyou ever done to help anyone?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation