Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    I'd rather be called a stalker than being a pedophile and racist like SOM.
    You voted for Obama proving you are a racist but at least you finally admit you are a stalker; sicko !

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
      I'd rather be called a stalker than being a pedophile and racist like SOM.
      You voted for Obama proving you are a racist but at least you finally admit you are a stalker; sicko ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only US citizens can vote for the President, SOM.

Comment

Originally posted by unique:
        Tatyana's photo was taken in Dec 1979.

Here she is today after 800, 000 bowls of potato soup.

enjoy
        OMG, how would a person like this go about finding clothes to fit??? Too sad.

Comment

After a closer look, I noticed that she’s wearing SOM’s green slippers. Guess she spent the night?
          Originally posted by unique:
          Tatyana's photo was taken in Dec 1979.

Here she is today after 800, 000 bowls of potato soup.

enjoy

Comment

If there is any question that foreign women are better than American; check out my friend Tatyana's profile - AMAZING ! Can any American or British woman compare to her even if they are half her age???

http://www.loveme.com/women/info107568.htm
            What's wrong with british woman, the older we get the better we get at it !!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jake01:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
              If there is any question that foreign women are better than American; check out my friend Tatyana's profile - AMAZING ! Can any American or British woman compare to her even if they are half her age???

What's wrong with british woman, the older we get the better we get at it !!! LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you seen the nude pics of Sprintgirl and Proud???

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

What's wrong with british woman, the older we get the better we get at it !!! LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you seen the nude pics of Sprintgirl and Proud??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm I dont think Sprint would be sending out pitures of herself in the nude, she is very respectable, funny, and sometimes shy, I have met her, and if you think the piture that is posted is anything like her, you definately need glasses. she is quite the opposite. comeon SOM, you too use to be friends at one time, time to stop the bi tching. and be nice again

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:

Have you seen the nude pics of Sprintgirl and Proud??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, for God's sake. If you have nude pictures of us, just post them and get it over with. This line is getting so old!!!!!

Comment

Hey Jakee!

Thanks for the nice comments mate. And I can say the very same about you too.
                    Ok..maybe except you are whackier than me
                    Oh I forgot.. and you like to cook frogs for dinner when your visitors come around to eat, ain't that right Brittie lol

We got to have another meet up soon. Maybe with another member who is not far from us and have a ladies night out? lol

Proud, SOM don't have any pics of us or anyone on here, he wouldn't be interested even if we were desperate enough to give him any, cause we are over 18. Too old for him.

And in all honesty, I don't think anyone would sink so low and be so desperate to be interested in him.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

I wanted to call his bluff. I'm tired of this old c.rap coming up over and over again. If he thinks he has nude pictures, well he needs to put up or shut up once and for all. Best way I know to do this is post them. So, SOM. Your challenge. Post the nude pictures or forever silence yourself from ever bringing it up again. Geesh! Get a life, SOM! Btw, how much have you made so far off those sleezy websites in your signature?

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                        I wanted to call his bluff. I'm tired of this old c.rap coming up over and over again. If he thinks he has nude pictures, well he needs to put up or shut up once and for all. Best way I know to do this is post them. So, SOM. Your challenge. Post the nude pictures or forever silence yourself from ever bringing it up again. Geesh! Get a life, SOM! Btw, how much have you made so far off those sleezy websites in your signature?
                        Proud.... the best thing to do is laugh with him, all the time he knows he is winding you up, the more he is going to do it, everyone knows there is no pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake01:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                          Proud.... the best thing to do is laugh with him, all the time he knows he is winding you up, the more he is going to do it, everyone knows there is no pictures. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably good advice, Jake.

Comment

OK SOM....

Here is a song for you, listen to the words carefully!!!! it could happen to you!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRRqae0fLXA

Comment

Hmmm I dont think Sprint would be sending out pitures of herself in the nude, she is very respectable, funny, and sometimes shy, I have met her, and if you think the piture that is posted is anything like her, you definately need glasses. she is quite the opposite. comeon SOM, you too use to be friends at one time, time to stop the bi tching. and be nice again
                              If nude pics of Sprintie were ever shown on here, I can tell ya all the guys would be after her
                              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Originally posted by Brit4064:
                                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hmmm I dont think Sprint would be sending out pitures of herself in the nude, she is very respectable, funny, and sometimes shy, I have met her, and if you think the piture that is posted is anything like her, you definately need glasses. she is quite the opposite. comeon SOM, you too use to be friends at one time, time to stop the bi tching. and be nice again
                                If nude pics of Sprintie were ever shown on here, I can tell ya all the guys would be after her </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure this was meant to be complimentary for Sprint, but we should probably stop talking about the nude photos. Many decided to play games and say they had them on both of us. It has become a nuisance and bothersome. Neither of us, to my knowledge, have ever produced nude photos to anyone here or anywhere else for that matter. Case closed - lol.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation