Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrack Osama's Childhood Picture

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

Not nice, WUSC!

Comment

So much for your "I am not racist" tag WUSC!
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

What is so racist about it? When I see the picture I see an animal that is dumbfounded. Similarly, I believe a 2-year Senator who is completely dumb is dreaming of taking charge of this country.

The change he is going to bring is the change that whatever good days and years we have seen, get ready for the change because worst is now coming

Comment

WUSC, people like you will always be an idiot!
            "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
              What is so racist about it? When I see the picture I see an animal that is dumbfounded. Similarly, I believe a 2-year Senator who is completely dumb is dreaming of taking charge of this country.

The change he is going to bring is the change that whatever good days and years we have seen, get ready for the change because worst is now coming </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He was elected in 2004, so I don't understand your math. In any case, it wasn't nice. You don't have to like him, but no need to be disrespectful either, WUSC.

Comment

I don't get this at all. What is so being racist or disrespectful about this? We all make fun about the candidates. Hell, I still make fun of Bush and think he is one of the idiot to take the office. So now one leaves and other takes over. None of them are as smart as Reagan or Clinton.

Ok...if he was elected in 2004, still he doesn't have much experience. He is just feeding bologne to American people. Even McCain is stupid.

Comment

Ok let me tell you why it's racist!!

I'm black so i'll say it..black people are refered to as monkeys by SOME white people (as if you did not know that )

That's why WUSC!!!
                  "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Honestly, I never meant it in that sense. I am making fun of Obama because he really doesn't know what he is talking. He is already flip-flopping. He now does not want public presidential funding.

Ok...here is something for the Bush.

Comment

Now McCain looks very disappointed and shocked as he was missed. So here he is....

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation