Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do we get him deported?

i got married to this guy for money just a few days before his visa expired. he paid me but i do not have any written proof that he did.he still owes me half.
    a few months after we married, he started telling me he loved me and all, we started spending more time togetherbefore i know it we're both sleeping together. everyone told me that he was only trying to make sure i didnt change my mind midway thats why he started all this love talk.
    anyway, a few months later i find out he has other girlfriends and i break it off, because now i know i'm just being used. he also became physically abusive towards me. he started threatning me about what would happen if i missed the interview and infact called the police on me and pressed charges(while i was away on vacation. i threathened to miss the first interview and he had it postponed). when i went to pay some traffic fines in court, i found out that i had a warrant out for my arrest( he claimed that i assaulted him). i surrendered there and then to the local police. i was released a few hours later.
    after my release, i asked to speak to someone concerning my situation and they told me that they couldnt do anything to help me with my immigration case and that i had to go to my local i.c.e office. i was advised to put a restraining order on him, which i did.
    i went to the i.c.e office on four different occassions to request how i could get him deported and my petition for him withdrawn. each time i was basically informed that there was nothing they could do. he doesnt know i tried to get him deported.
    he started threathning me again about what he'd do if i failed to attend the next interview.when the threats didnt seem to be achieving its desired effect he started being all romantic again. because i'm scared of him i have pretended to accept his advances. i have said we should work things out. i am doing this so that he doesnt think i have anything against him, while i try to deport him. becasue we are trying to "work" things out, i convinced him to drop the charges while i also withdrew the restraining order. i never assaulted him but i didnt want to go through the stress of trying to prove my innocence in court, plus the attorney fees were mind boggling.
    our interview comes on real soon and i'd really feel bad if he gets this green card courtesy of me ,consiedering what he has put me through.
    we never lived together even though we now live in the same city, never filed joint taxes, i filed a restraining order against him, he assaulted me, i withdrew him from my insurance, i just recently opened up a joint bank account with him.
    i would like to get him deported. there are some emails that i sent to my cousin over a space of two years in which i acknowledged getting paid by him to get married. short of showing this emails to immigration and probably getting myself indicted , how do i show that this is a fradulent marriage without getting myself in trouble? everyone says nothing is going to happen to me if i show the emails. my cousin , whom i sent the emails to, has volunteered to send them to immigration anonymously but i think thats going to get me into more trouble.
    i was wishing maybe theres a way i could be interviewed seperately so that i could bare my mind to the immigration officer and the petition could be denied, but i do not want him to know that i had a hand in it. i want him to feel like i went through the whole process with him, so if he his denied he doesnt suspect me. i'm scared because he has threatned to harm my family, and he's capable of doing it because he comes from a reputable drug dealing family.

i got married to this guy for money just a few days before his visa expired. he paid me but i do not have any written proof that he did.he still owes me half.
    a few months after we married, he started telling me he loved me and all, we started spending more time togetherbefore i know it we're both sleeping together. everyone told me that he was only trying to make sure i didnt change my mind midway thats why he started all this love talk.
    anyway, a few months later i find out he has other girlfriends and i break it off, because now i know i'm just being used. he also became physically abusive towards me. he started threatning me about what would happen if i missed the interview and infact called the police on me and pressed charges(while i was away on vacation. i threathened to miss the first interview and he had it postponed). when i went to pay some traffic fines in court, i found out that i had a warrant out for my arrest( he claimed that i assaulted him). i surrendered there and then to the local police. i was released a few hours later.
    after my release, i asked to speak to someone concerning my situation and they told me that they couldnt do anything to help me with my immigration case and that i had to go to my local i.c.e office. i was advised to put a restraining order on him, which i did.
    i went to the i.c.e office on four different occassions to request how i could get him deported and my petition for him withdrawn. each time i was basically informed that there was nothing they could do. he doesnt know i tried to get him deported.
    he started threathning me again about what he'd do if i failed to attend the next interview.when the threats didnt seem to be achieving its desired effect he started being all romantic again. because i'm scared of him i have pretended to accept his advances. i have said we should work things out. i am doing this so that he doesnt think i have anything against him, while i try to deport him. becasue we are trying to "work" things out, i convinced him to drop the charges while i also withdrew the restraining order. i never assaulted him but i didnt want to go through the stress of trying to prove my innocence in court, plus the attorney fees were mind boggling.
    our interview comes on real soon and i'd really feel bad if he gets this green card courtesy of me ,consiedering what he has put me through.
    we never lived together even though we now live in the same city, never filed joint taxes, i filed a restraining order against him, he assaulted me, i withdrew him from my insurance, i just recently opened up a joint bank account with him.
    i would like to get him deported. there are some emails that i sent to my cousin over a space of two years in which i acknowledged getting paid by him to get married. short of showing this emails to immigration and probably getting myself indicted , how do i show that this is a fradulent marriage without getting myself in trouble? everyone says nothing is going to happen to me if i show the emails. my cousin , whom i sent the emails to, has volunteered to send them to immigration anonymously but i think thats going to get me into more trouble.
    i was wishing maybe theres a way i could be interviewed seperately so that i could bare my mind to the immigration officer and the petition could be denied, but i do not want him to know that i had a hand in it. i want him to feel like i went through the whole process with him, so if he his denied he doesnt suspect me. i'm scared because he has threatned to harm my family, and he's capable of doing it because he comes from a reputable drug dealing family.

Comment

well here's the winner of the dumbest donkey award for 2005 and I thought Maria was going to win it for a third time running.

Its one thing to be conned into a fraud marriage by a scheming foreigner but you willingly broke the law to get this a s s h o l e into the country. Even if by some miracle you do manage to persuade the immigration authorities to arrest this guy(that's if they can find him) and deport him, what makes you think that you will be off the hook?? In order to get this guy into trouble you have to admit to your part of the crime.

In addition, what the f u c k is a "reputable drug dealing family"? What.... do they a give discount if you buy your heroin in bulk? Do they offer a shopper's savings card for when they have bi-yearly sales on their grass? You must be one of their biggest customers.

Finally, if this a s s h o l e is a criminal doesn't he have an arrest record or something from his home country and if not isn't there associates from this REPUTABLE drug dealing family that have arrest records?

I have to say that this woman is the poster-child for how to do everything wrong in the arena of immigration

Comment

I'm a little confused. What, exactly, is a "reputable drug dealing family?" If your loser husband and his family and associates are dealing drugs, I hope that they spend many decades in jail before being deported to their countries of origin. Better yet, deport them to their countries of origin on the understanding that they rot in jail there. They don't deserve the opportunity to live in America.

Comment

STOP SCAMMING IMMIGRANTS YOU SCAMMER !!!!!

Comment

well, i came on this site looking for answers and all i got was just a buch of buffoons spitting ****. yes, i made a mistake and maybe i was blinded with the hopes of finally falling in love and getting married, without first reviewing the circumstances that led to the marriage in the first place. but the fact cannot be denied that i was decieved and this marriage is an out an out fraud.
            what has his associates having criminal records got to do with my case? how is that going to help me? what i mean by reputable(for you dumbasses that failed to understand) crime family is that they are well connected criminally, even up to law enforcement- i have been witness to several payoffs.
            so please if anyone is forthcoming with any advice please do so, this is my life at stake. i'd appreciate any one with dumb comments to keep it to themselves

Comment

Do you know that marrying someone for money is punishable by 2 years imprisonment and around 250k of fines?

He is probably smarter than you and you might well be in more trouble than him.

Good Luck

Comment

You were deceived and marriage is a fraud? Funny thing to say when you're getting paid first hand and enter it willingly to break the law , all for the sake of $$$.... Now you come crying for help when the wheel turn full cycle and smash you in the head... Who's the buffon now?

Time to face the consequences for your action. Report him to the cops if you want, and he'll probably turn you in as well for immigration violations and you'll ended up in a jail cell next to him.

Kill 2 criminals with one stone. Novel idea....

Comment

well said marmaduk.

Comment

So, if he kept letting you exploit him, you would not report him to USCIS, right?

Comment

Punishable by up to 5 years plus $250,000 in fines. Rarely prosecuted however. Unless USC is involved in multiple frauds, nothing will happen. If involved in multiple frauds, could get 6 months. Woman married 20 + grints and did 6 months. Grint is usually just deported and barred for life. So if you are willing to risk a few months jail time, you can admit the fraud to immigration and you will also be unable to marry a beautiful mail order bride.

Grints come here because they are pathetically deseperate. They are like stray dogs looking for a home. Do you hate stray dogs too? So if the marriage did not work out, so what. An American woman would have been worse because she would have demanded alimony and child support. Stop being a bitter old man and get on with your life.

Comment

Great story does he have green card? if not then just divorce him and dont go to AOS interview...if he has conditional green card then also divorce him and dont file I 751.... but the way it looks like he is pretty smart ...so if he is drowning ...he will take u with him....and u will end up spending yrs in jail and paying fine for immigration fraud u did...one advice free of cost if I may...next time dont do fraud...good luck...Pasha

Comment

Thang!!! girl the idea you was part of the plot. Don't be convinced you are going to be free from INS... for every action there is an equal but opposite reactions. The laws in america has changed. I hope the INS jail you as well. you could have conived with a terriorist to kill, innocent people Dump *** bra

Comment

hi I am new here. but I read the post T"MONEY"
                            haahhahahah she is all about $$$ my god.
                            well I am laughing so hard at Paddys Award to
                            T"money" very good. I needed a laugh like that to may my boring day at the office grand.

Comment

what a ***** ,mean *** hoe !!!!!!!!!after u have take his money u want to **** him up .i don,t see any crime that he commmitted ,she did!!!and suppose to go to jail for this . she is a bore face liar !!!!!!!!!!!!!men be ware of women like this .............

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation