X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retro-affect
    replied
    Normally a I-131 travel document will be processed within 3 month. If this is your first travel document, this may take some time.

If you are in an urgent need of a travel document, you may get in touch with your local USCIS office to get an interim travel documentation. To obtain this, you may need to have an appointment with the local Immigration Officer and need to prove that your dad is really sick.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• ola81
    replied
    I am married to a US citizen and i am filing next week for all the paperwork including I131 (travel document) I don't know how long it takes for the travel document to be approved or denied. I really need to go back to Europe for an emergency, my dad is very very sick. What can I do to have my travel document approved and sent to me as soon as possible so that i can go and see my dad ASAP.

And normally how long does it take for the travel document to be finalized and sent out to the applicant.

Please help me, I really need help.3
    Thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• ola81
    started a topic I 131 travel document

I 131 travel document

I am married to a US citizen and i am filing next week for all the paperwork including I131 (travel document) I don't know how long it takes for the travel document to be approved or denied. I really need to go back to Europe for an emergency, my dad is very very sick. What can I do to have my travel document approved and sent to me as soon as possible so that i can go and see my dad ASAP.

And normally how long does it take for the travel document to be finalized and sent out to the applicant.

Please help me, I really need help.3
    Thank you in advance
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed