Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • zena
    replied
    He came here on an 1-94 Visa I think. He is going home in a few weeks. Would it be quicker to go there, get married there and then file an 1-130?

    Leave a comment:


  • swissnut
    replied
    I am assuming he entered in July on a K-1. If not, the rest of my post is not valid. But if he came on a K-1, he should go back and not overstay the 90-day term. He has a valid reason for requesting another K-1 later, once his divorce is final. Keep in mind that he must report prior marriages and provide copies of divorce decrees with visa petitions in the future, which would be an immediate tip-off that he was not eligible to marry when he came to the USA the first time and had stayed beyond the 90 days. The fiance visa is the quickest visa to obtain, why complicate matters?

    Leave a comment:


  • zena
    replied
    That would be months though. What a ***mer.......Oh well.

    Leave a comment:


  • lost in us
    replied
    He should leave.
    He can always come back on a K1 visa. Is it really worth the risk that your ex will report him?

    Leave a comment:


  • zena
    replied
    Hi,
    My fiance has been waiting for his divorce to be final. The soon to be ex wife is being very vindictive and doesn't want to sign the Decree Absolute for the final divorce. He can sign the first of September but the financila documents aren't signed by her either. This has been going on since Feb of 2004. What is the quickest way to get him here once all the paperwork is final? SOmeone told him to stay but we don't want to do anything to jeopardize our future together.

    Leave a comment:


  • zena
    started a topic HELP

    HELP

    Hi,
    My fiance has been waiting for his divorce to be final. The soon to be ex wife is being very vindictive and doesn't want to sign the Decree Absolute for the final divorce. He can sign the first of September but the financila documents aren't signed by her either. This has been going on since Feb of 2004. What is the quickest way to get him here once all the paperwork is final? SOmeone told him to stay but we don't want to do anything to jeopardize our future together.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney

CLE Workshops

Immigration books

Advertise on ILW

EB-5

移民日报

About ILW.COM

Connect to us

Questions/Comments

SUBSCRIBE

Immigration Daily



Working...
X