X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anya
    replied
    I am currently finishing my second year of my 3-year J1 waiver period. I plan to change employers after my 3-year waiver period. In the last 2 years, I have had no communication with the state department for J1 waivers. How are they keeping a track of whether I am fulfilling my 3 year requirement.
    My employer did not pay me for the first few weeks. Is my start date the day I started to work for my employer or when I got paid?
    My H1 B Visa expires one month before my 3-yr waiver period ends. Do i need to get an extension to complete the last one month. My employer has been exploiting me & not been very cooperative and does not want me to leave.

Leave a comment:

• H1 Visa Expires1 month before the 3-yr J1 Waiver requirement

I am currently finishing my second year of my 3-year J1 waiver period. I plan to change employers after my 3-year waiver period. In the last 2 years, I have had no communication with the state department for J1 waivers. How are they keeping a track of whether I am fulfilling my 3 year requirement.
    My employer did not pay me for the first few weeks. Is my start date the day I started to work for my employer or when I got paid?
    My H1 B Visa expires one month before my 3-yr waiver period ends. Do i need to get an extension to complete the last one month. My employer has been exploiting me & not been very cooperative and does not want me to leave.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney