Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any thoughts... please...

I just filed my AOS based on employment last week. Would applying for a business license in my name jeopardize my chances? I don't foresee any income from the business for at least a year. Any comment would be much appreciated... thanks.

sorry for reposting, i got 35 views and 0 reply... =(

I just filed my AOS based on employment last week. Would applying for a business license in my name jeopardize my chances? I don't foresee any income from the business for at least a year. Any comment would be much appreciated... thanks.

sorry for reposting, i got 35 views and 0 reply... =(

Comment

Jeopardize your AOS or your business license application? Either way, you have to establish your merits.

Comment

tnx for the reply. what i meant was, would having a business under my name be a reason for my AOS(thru employment) to be denied? you know, all the name-check and background check thingies... i don't want it coming around to bite me.

Comment

It's not about "thingies...", but applicable statutes and wide range of circumstances.

In brief:

1. You can own any enterprise or shares in US regardless of your current, past of future immigration status.

2. Success of AOS through Employment depends on viability/financial strength of sponsoring company and your qualifications/eligibility that must meet established by DOL and INA requirements.

Good luck

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed