get passport pics at cvs or whatever you have in your area

Leave a comment:

• Injoy
    replied
    JD,
    It's for the card, not for the wall.

USCIS ANNOUNCES CHANGE IN PHOTO STANDARD
    TO TAKE EFFECT AUGUST 2, 2004

In accordance with language specified in the Border Security Act of 2003, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) today announced a change in the photo requirements for all applicants
    from a three-quarter face position to a standard, full frontal face position to take effect August 2, 2004. USCIS will accept both three-quarter and full color frontal photographs until September 1, 2004, after which only full frontal color will be accepted. The application process of customers who have already submitted materials that include color photos with the three-quarter standard will not be affected by this change. All photos must be of just the applicant. Where more than one photo is required, all photos of the person must be identical. All photos must meet the specifications for full frontal/passport photos and must be no more than 30 days old when an application is filed. Old New three-quarter/passport full frontal/passport For more information on photo standards visit the Department for State website at http://travel.state.gov/passport/pptphotos/index.html or contact the USCIS National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Leave a comment:

• JohnDoe
    replied
    8 X 10

Leave a comment:

• narsingh salikya
    replied
    Hi:
    Can anyone tell me what is the size of photograph that is required for renewal of green card ?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• narsingh salikya
    started a topic Photograph

Photograph

Hi:
    Can anyone tell me what is the size of photograph that is required for renewal of green card ?
    Thanks
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation