Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• chuck
    replied
    HUDSON- Thanks so much for the lead. chuck

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    I do not have an INA book. Can I look on line? Or where can I purchase an ina book?
    Chuck,
    8 USC Section 1229b which states: "The Attorney General may cancel removal in the case of an alien who is inadmissible or deportable from the United States if the alien"”"

I just gave you the first paragraph. The code gives specific requirements which this could happen and how to file the waiver. Listed below are where you can find the code online. Title 8, chapter 11 is where you will find the law. If you are needing the proceedural manual from USCIS, you can find it at there web site. If you need help, just ask? Good luck.

You can find this on the web at several sites:
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/ht...9---b000-.html
    http://www.access.gpo.gov/uscode/uscmain.html

Leave a comment:

• chuck
    replied
    Here is what statute states about authority of AG. "An alean present in the U.S. without inspection may apply to the AG for adjustament of status to an alean lawfully admitted for permanent residence." What qualifications does one need and are there forms to use or does one just write a letter?

Leave a comment:

• chuck
    replied
    IMPRENETABLE-Your comment in not informative nor helpful and it would be better for everyone on this discussion board if you and your kind were banned. I do feel your a disturbed person to make remarks like this. We all feel sorry that your energy can't be put to helping, rather than trying to be hurtful.

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    Didn't this Paco get deported yet?

Hopefully soon he does so you can stop asking the same question you were asking for 2 years

Leave a comment:

• Dastur
    replied
    Yes you can find all the information on uscis web site. best of luck

Leave a comment:

• chuck
    replied
    I do not have an INA book. Can I look on line? Or where can I purchase an ina book?

Leave a comment:

• FSN
    replied
    Look into the INA, Authority of AG, do you have a book (INA) currecnt one.

Leave a comment:

• chuck
    started a topic question for anyone-AG ajustment of status

question for anyone-AG ajustment of status

(quote)INA does have specific Sections authorizing AG to adjust the status of any illegal alien, irrespective of any other provision of INA, if AG finds that doing so would serve certain interests outlined within the scope of relevant sub-section of INA.(unquote)

Under what subsection of the INA can I find the requirements for status adjustment?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney