Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for anyone-AG ajustment of status

(quote)INA does have specific Sections authorizing AG to adjust the status of any illegal alien, irrespective of any other provision of INA, if AG finds that doing so would serve certain interests outlined within the scope of relevant sub-section of INA.(unquote)

Under what subsection of the INA can I find the requirements for status adjustment?

Look into the INA, Authority of AG, do you have a book (INA) currecnt one.

Comment

I do not have an INA book. Can I look on line? Or where can I purchase an ina book?

Comment

Yes you can find all the information on uscis web site. best of luck

Comment

Didn't this Paco get deported yet?

Hopefully soon he does so you can stop asking the same question you were asking for 2 years

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

One day it will have to be officially admitted that

Comment

IMPRENETABLE-Your comment in not informative nor helpful and it would be better for everyone on this discussion board if you and your kind were banned. I do feel your a disturbed person to make remarks like this. We all feel sorry that your energy can't be put to helping, rather than trying to be hurtful.

Comment

Here is what statute states about authority of AG. "An alean present in the U.S. without inspection may apply to the AG for adjustament of status to an alean lawfully admitted for permanent residence." What qualifications does one need and are there forms to use or does one just write a letter?

Comment

I do not have an INA book. Can I look on line? Or where can I purchase an ina book?
                Chuck,
                8 USC Section 1229b which states: "The Attorney General may cancel removal in the case of an alien who is inadmissible or deportable from the United States if the alien"”"

I just gave you the first paragraph. The code gives specific requirements which this could happen and how to file the waiver. Listed below are where you can find the code online. Title 8, chapter 11 is where you will find the law. If you are needing the proceedural manual from USCIS, you can find it at there web site. If you need help, just ask? Good luck.

You can find this on the web at several sites:
                http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/ht...9---b000-.html
                http://www.access.gpo.gov/uscode/uscmain.html
                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

HUDSON- Thanks so much for the lead. chuck

Comment

HUDSON- Thanks so much for the lead. chuck
                    Good Luck
                    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation