Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US economy needs two milions more illegal aliens.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angie
    replied
    Maria,

Although my husband and I would stand to gain much by your lovely Idea, where do you come up with this. This country is in a crisis with the amount of illegals already here. I do agree with the current immigration ideas of Bush for the people already here and proving employment and family based immigration but to just let everyone come and give them work permits is ridiculous!!

Our borders need to be sealed and a realistic plan implimented; not just a free for all!!

Leave a comment:

• acelaw
    replied
    Maria
    Hundreds of thousands businesses cannot find professionals or workers to fill up their new vacancies

90% of illegals don t even have a 7th grade education but yet they will be hired as professional ,Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Maria A.N.A.L. R.E.T.E.N.T.I.V.E. I bet your picture is next to the definition

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    Actually Maria, we only need you. You are more of a pain in the a s s than all of them!

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    The reason why Canada or the UK doesn't have millions of illegal immigrants is because they actually allow them to become legal,they do not separate children from their parents,they give them the opportunity to raise a family together.
    Did you think about this moondin?

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    The ONLY good things about Mexico are Corona and tequila.

Leave a comment:

• moondin
    replied
    >is because they actually allow them to become >legal

We allow them to be legal too. Should we ELIMINATE immigration laws just because so many people BREAK them?

That's like saying drunk driving should be made legal cuz so many people do it.

The lack of logic behind your argument is laughable.

-= nav =-

Leave a comment:

• ardainia
    replied
    As does the US ely, it just takes time and you have to have a valid reason to be here in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• ely
    replied
    The reason why Canada or the UK doesn't have millions of illegal immigrants is because they actually allow them to become legal,they do not separate children from their parents,they give them the opportunity to raise a family together.
    Did you think about this moondin?

Leave a comment:

• moondin
    replied
    canada doesn't have millions of illegal aliens. I don't see them becoming a 3rd world country. Same with UK.

Using your reasoning -- if we let everyone in to STOP becoming a 3rd world country -- what will happen to 3rd world countries? They'll become 4th world countries?

What stupid logic and reasoning and 3rd-grade fact-finding do you base your lunacy upon? Oh yeah i forget. Self-serving biases disguised as fact.

We're American. We're smarter than you. Now leave and come back when you've invented something.

-= nav =-

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    STFU you stupid taco!

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    USA economy needs more illegal alien workers.
    It is estimated that US corporations would hire approximately 2 millions more illegal aliens if we let them in.
    Hundreds of thousands businesses cannot find professionals or workers to fill up their new vacancies.
    "Do you know anybody who can do it and he is available to start working for me?
    NO, NO unless Congress passes workers program." – this is heart everywhere in every state.
    This ****s.
    American companies cannot grow up because BCIS does not allow for more foreign workers to come and work in USA.

It must be change for the sake of growing US economy – we need legalization of 10 millions of illegal workers.

If not foreign workers US economy would collapse and USA would become a third world country.

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    started a topic US economy needs two milions more illegal aliens.

US economy needs two milions more illegal aliens.

USA economy needs more illegal alien workers.
    It is estimated that US corporations would hire approximately 2 millions more illegal aliens if we let them in.
    Hundreds of thousands businesses cannot find professionals or workers to fill up their new vacancies.
    "Do you know anybody who can do it and he is available to start working for me?
    NO, NO unless Congress passes workers program." – this is heart everywhere in every state.
    This ****s.
    American companies cannot grow up because BCIS does not allow for more foreign workers to come and work in USA.

It must be change for the sake of growing US economy – we need legalization of 10 millions of illegal workers.

If not foreign workers US economy would collapse and USA would become a third world country.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney